Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DF2012: All dwarves hair is sepia?  (Read 1284 times)

☼slayer☼

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
DF2012: All dwarves hair is sepia?
« on: August 27, 2014, 05:19:44 am »

Hello fellow fort  folk. Apparently all my dwarves hair is sepia. All other creatures are normal, just dwarves. Has been happening to all my forts. My current fort is played on a world that stopped at year 50. The previous worlds I played that had the same issue were year 250's So I'm not sure what the issue is.

If you have an answer I'd be so happy! Thank you all.

Absentia

• Bay Watcher
  • On Break
    • View Profile
Re: DF2012: All dwarves hair is sepia?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 01:30:04 pm »

Generally, all of the dwarfs in a civilization will have the same (or closely similar) skin and hair tones. If you're genning lots of worlds and they're all coming up sepia, it's either a strange coincidence or possibly the result of changing the dwarf creature raws.

EDIT: Just noticed you're playing DF2012. So I'll add the caveat that I haven't played 2012 in quite awhile and something may have been different in that version that I don't remember.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:34:45 pm by Absentia »

Rum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DF2012: All dwarves hair is sepia?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 04:37:05 pm »

Nope nothing different in 2012 that would change most of the people in a civ looking alike.   If you had the ability to interact with dwarves from another civ (maybe possible with the new sieges in DF14)  You could see that they have a different look.

its pretty much just df way of having ethnicity.