Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: [0.40.10] Wasteland Chronicles: The Brotherhood (beta 3)  (Read 29297 times)

JediaKyrol

• Bay Watcher
  • I have no idea what I am doing...
    • View Profile
Re: [0.40.10] Wasteland Chronicles: The Brotherhood (beta 3)
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2015, 11:23:45 am »

I am a bit burned out on the old projects, however it should not be too hard to update the mods to the new version if someone really wised to.

As soon as Toady calms down with the update rush enough to let DFHack catch up, I can probably uplift to that version. (Everything mostly works...and I've been fiddling with the plants on my own trying to get them to produce various useful/harmful items/substances...like the pipe tree producing metal valves as "fruit", but also spewing toxic sludge)  Your new idea sounds cool though so I'll probably switch to playing that afterwards... 
That reminds me! Have you ever played "Spellcross: The Last Battle"?  It's an old strategy game where a fantasy world invades modern (well...1997) Earth so they can pump the planet full of magic to resurrect an ancient god that was imprisoned in our core.  There was always something so fun about taking out a squad of elven archers with an artillery strike.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2015, 03:02:31 pm »

I am a bit burned out on the old projects, however it should not be too hard to update the mods to the new version if someone really wised to.

As soon as Toady calms down with the update rush enough to let DFHack catch up

update rush is over

JediaKyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2015, 11:25:30 am »

As soon as Toady calms down with the update rush enough to let DFHack catch up

update rush is over

looks like I better get off my tuchas then!

JediaKyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2015, 12:01:08 pm »

So yeah...I got abducted by space weasels and became an intergalactic rockstar/ninja assassin... ... ...actually I got sick and watched a crapload of old bad movies.  Anyway...I got most of the trees working...tried to add a rubbish "fruit" to junk piles, but they won't pick it...need to double check that all the dfhack stuff is actually firing, and then I can put up the changed files for anyone that wants them or is going through withdrawals waiting for Deon's new mod. (... ... ...I know I am...it looks so freaking awesome.)

mcolombe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2015, 06:28:59 pm »

Another cool mod, that could do with being upgraded to version 4.24. Plus any other improvement that people thought would be cool and enhance the mod.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]