Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Future of the Mod - What I will do next.  (Read 10787 times)

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Future of the Mod - What I will do next.
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2014, 02:16:36 pm »

It would probably be a good idea to keep the original dwarf mode as an option; some might not want to create golems out of different materials, or whatever you're doing.
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Future of the Mod - What I will do next.
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2014, 04:50:04 pm »

well here is a list of the things that I like about the current dwarf mode

-dwarven embark animals(I know someone else made them)
-better seige variety
-Archeology(gambling is fun)
-ore-processor,crucible(or was that the blast furnace? I built both, but i forgot which one allowed me to process mythril and which one allowed me to mass produce characoal)
-guilds(when the RNG doesn't give you useless ones)
-the new leathers
-weight benches
-Brewery
-new wild animals
-new plants
-I would probably love crates but i don't make enough trade goods to actually get any

things that I dislike

-make it easier to breed boulder crabs, I love them but at the same time they are sooooo slow and it's very dependent on RNG
-Make how to build hourglasses and abacuses more clear
-many of the new ranged weapons (why make hammer throwers if you already have broad-head bolts? or knife throwers when you have anything else)

Any features that I didn't list are ones that i haven't got around to trying yet
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:52:27 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]