Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: 25th Mech Squad - IC Thread [IN-BETWEEN MISSIONS]  (Read 17591 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th Mech Squad - IC Thread [IN-BETWEEN MISSIONS]
« Reply #390 on: April 02, 2015, 07:48:00 pm »

Tonya nods to the new man.
"Tonya. Pleased to meet you."

"I am pleased to meet you too," the other man says stiffly. He doesn't returning the gesture by telling Tonya the names of him and his friend, but instead asks, "You are a pilot, aren't you? What is a pilot like you doing out here?"

"Relax, she's just out here having a smoke." These words do little to ease the suspicion on the man's face, but he accepts his friend's explanation and continues walking back to the base. Tonya's smoking companion takes one last drag on his cigarette before chucking it down on the ground and grinding it into the dirt. "I am sorry to have to leave like this, but duty calls and I cannot wait. Try to keep your spirits up, Tonya. We are all working towards a better future, are we not?"

"No questions, sir."

Major Zunino gives the two officers a quick salute, and then closes his notebook, tucking into his uniform and heading out. Unless Sean wants to add something, of course. Since the meeting is over, the aide carefully takes his transcription and places it into a folder, noting the current date and time on the cover, before packing up his typewriter and leaving also.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: 25th Mech Squad - IC Thread [IN-BETWEEN MISSIONS]
« Reply #391 on: April 02, 2015, 07:50:54 pm »

Tonya nods.
"Indeed. Goodbye... I never did get your name did I?"
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]