Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: Through the Portal: Fantasy-Scifi Combination *IT'S ALIVE!?*  (Read 11148 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Through the Portal: Fantasy-Scifi Combination *IT'S ALIVE!?*
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2014, 04:37:36 pm »

I was gonna update yesterday, but then the forums crashed and I never got to it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Guard 1
Health: Perfect
Size:Human
Distance: 100
Action: Smoking
Additional Status:

Guard 2
Distance: 140
Action: Spacing out
Additional Status:

Guard 3
Size:Bear
Distance: 160
Action: Napping
Additional Status:

You find the area where the most guards aren't paying attention, and silently approached. The man follows close behind, preparing his own bow as well. You get close enough to fire, which target do you pick?
------------

You saunter back to the boat as the forest turns into a battle field. The head elf guy himself starts screaming and firing his sub machine gun widely in the air, only to get picked off from behind by an Eagle. Some of the objects start becoming naked people again, picking up fallen elves weapons and joining the fight. Nobody gets in your way though, ignoring you completely.

You jump back in your boat, the driver looking for the source of the loud screams and gunfire as you do so. "....What is going on over there? Where did the cat guy go?" he starts asking questions, for some reason.

What do you do now?

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 12, 2014, 07:01:18 am »

Shoot the smoker and aim to hit heart, head or throat to kill him quietly, have my friend shoot the guy spacing out the same way.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 12, 2014, 10:49:55 am »

Guard 1
Action: Preparing to Retaliate
Additional Status:

Guard 2
Health: Wounded
Action: Startled
Additional Status: Bleeding

Guard 3
Action: Waking up.
Additional Status:

You both pull back your powerful compact bows, taking time to aim before letting an arrow loose. At the same time, you each send a large arrow flying toward the vitals of an enemy. One pierces the spacing out man's chest, to the left just below the heart. He grabs at it while gasping, trying desperately to remove it as blood begins to leak from the wound. A second hits above the smoking man's head. He curses, throws his cigaret to the ground, and prepares his rifle. The Napping guard starts waking up due to all the commotion.

What do you do now?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:40:50 pm by Stirk »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2014, 01:33:42 pm »

Shoot smoker again, have my friend shoot the waking guy while the other guys struggles and kills himself.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2014, 06:49:47 pm »

Guard 1
Health: Somewhat Wounded
Action: Shooting
Additional Status: Mild bleeding

Guard 2
Action: Popping pills

Guard 3
Health: Heavily Wounded
Action: Arming himself
Additional Status: Badly bleeding

You draw back quickly and let forth another arrow at the man, scratching his upraised arm and tearing off some skin. He grunts, but doesn't seemed too damaged. You friend makes a long shot, hitting the napping man's torso well, almost pinning him to the ground. The napping guard starts to wake from his sudden injury, frantically searching for his rifle. The injured guard pulls something from his pocket, a pill container. He opens it and swallows an unidentified amount of pills. When he brings the bottle back down, his face is calm and he no longer seems to care about the arrow sticking out of him. The smoking guard fired a round at you, scratching your left leg with a sharp pain. There is a little blood, but the wound is easy for you to ignore.

What do you do now?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 13, 2014, 11:32:16 am »

Shoot guard 1 and 3 to finish them off.
Caine's law.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2014, 12:22:00 am »

You saunter back to the boat as the forest turns into a battle field. The head elf guy himself starts screaming and firing his sub machine gun widely in the air, only to get picked off from behind by an Eagle. Some of the objects start becoming naked people again, picking up fallen elves weapons and joining the fight. Nobody gets in your way though, ignoring you completely.

You jump back in your boat, the driver looking for the source of the loud screams and gunfire as you do so. "....What is going on over there? Where did the cat guy go?" he starts asking questions, for some reason.

What do you do now?
"It seems the cat shaman is quite capable of dealing with the elves on his own. I have fulfilled my agreements, now I am returning to town."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 22, 2014, 11:31:30 am »

Guard 1
Action: Shooting

Guard 2
Action: Aiming

Guard 3
Health: Dead
Action: Arming himself
Additional Status: Dead

You fire an arrow at Guard 3, cutting through his neck and instantly killing him. Your partner fires an arrow at guard 1, scratching his leg with a small sliver of blood flowing out. Guard 1 fires a shot at your partner, hitting him in the chest and causing an impressive amount of bleeding, but he seems to take it well. Guard 2 pulls up his rifle with a dopey grin on his face and takes aim at you.

What do you do now?

-------------

"Oh, that's nice." The fisherman spoke, while preparing to leave. "So, did he end up paying you? Didn't you have a 'after the job' agreement?"

He then kicks the boats engine into life, preparing to leave the elf village that is fighting the greatest war known to elf kind.

What do you do?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 22, 2014, 11:58:26 am »

Shoot both remaining guards.
Caine's law.

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 22, 2014, 07:35:24 pm »

"Oh, that's nice." The fisherman spoke, while preparing to leave. "So, did he end up paying you? Didn't you have a 'after the job' agreement?"

He then kicks the boats engine into life, preparing to leave the elf village that is fighting the greatest war known to elf kind.

What do you do?
"He's a little busy right now, I'll extract payment later. Head back to cat town."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]