Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (9/15)  (Read 42147 times)

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
Re: Titan World: An AOT P&P RPG (9/15)
« Reply #510 on: September 15, 2014, 06:48:55 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sean is a leader already? Wow, it has only been one night! It seems like just hours ago he was my loader....I always knew he had it in him.
------------------------

Fire the cannon at the landscape, to make sure its aim is true. If it is even a little bit off, readjust things until it is perfectly perfect.

The loud sound of the cannon draws the attention of those surrounding you.

Uh-oh. It seems like Gregory is heading your way.

Maybe you weren't supposed to do that.

Alex would hold his blades tightly, before charging low at Jacob's legs.

Jacob fires. The bullet grazes along your shoulder, leaving a cut and a bruised shoulder bone. You're ectremely lucky. It could've been a lot worse, but it slows you down enough for him to use his Maneuvering Gear. He retreats into a nearby tree and begins to reload.

Kyle hugs the crying woman .

She accepts the hug. "It's so awful...Why does it have to be this way?"

Rathaniel. Rath for short. Pleasure to meet you... Sean, was it?

He nods. "Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet you."

Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 15, 2014, 08:19:27 am »

Kyle sighs.
"Because eventually we need to strike back. If we spend our lives cowering in the face of death we'll have lost to the titans. So, even if some people die we must push on. For everyone's sake."

blazing glory

« Reply #512 on: September 15, 2014, 08:25:41 am »

Gah! What are you doing?! Argh! Never mind, we have to get outta here or both of us are in trouble!

Get Micheal (and myself) out of sight before the commander see's us.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 15, 2014, 08:57:36 am »

No, I suppose I don't.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 15, 2014, 08:58:58 am »

Lilly forced a reassuring smile onto her face,
"It's natural don't be afraid to admit it, those things are terrifying."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 15, 2014, 09:25:16 am »

Doesn't matter! Fired the cannon!

Stay in place and confront Gregory, despite the insistence of Blaze. I didn't do anything wrong. And if I did, Ill just blame Senpia. And if that fails, I am wearing my maneuver gear, I can always just jump off the wall.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 11:26:50 am by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 15, 2014, 04:31:17 pm »

"That's great, well I - "
Rathaniel is cut off by the cannon-fire.
"Woah! What was that? Let's check it out. Might be important"
Rathaniel goes to the source of the cannon-fire.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:46:49 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 15, 2014, 04:42:07 pm »

Alex would use the reload time to jump at Jacob and slash at his neck.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Chromatic Wasp

• Bay Watcher
  • Art by Tae (Raspcherry)
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 16, 2014, 06:57:03 am »

Gah! What are you doing?! Argh! Never mind, we have to get outta here or both of us are in trouble!

Get Micheal (and myself) out of sight before the commander see's us.

Doesn't matter! Fired the cannon!

Stay in place and confront Gregory, despite the insistence of Blaze. I didn't do anything wrong. And if I did, Ill just blame Senpia. And if that fails, I am wearing my maneuver gear, I can always just jump off the wall.
"That's great, well I - "
Rathaniel is cut off by the cannon-fire.
"Woah! What was that? Let's check it out. Might be important"
Rathaniel goes to the source of the cannon-fire.

After a few brief moments, Rathaniel, Sean, Michael, and Gregory are gathered around the cannon.

Sean says nothing, just sort of stares.

Jeanne is staring at you, looking concerned, but when she attempts to go over there, Angela whispers something in her ear. She sighs, and decides not to get involved.

"Can you explain to me why you fired this cannon, soldier?" Gregory stands in front of you, arms crossed and giving you a death glare.

Kyle sighs.
"Because eventually we need to strike back. If we spend our lives cowering in the face of death we'll have lost to the titans. So, even if some people die we must push on. For everyone's sake."

She stood up slowly, looking at the ground with a dark look on her face. "So...What you're saying is...I can't be worried about dying." Something sounds off in her voice.

Alex would use the reload time to jump at Jacob and slash at his neck.

Jacob saw you coming, and stopped trying to reload, instead taking off, flying from tree to tree.
Come on up to the stage! Are you trembling with fear and excitement?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 16, 2014, 08:06:14 am »

Kyle jumps to his feet and grabs her wrist.
"No, I'm saying that you can't worry about those that have died since their job is over now."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 16, 2014, 09:06:06 am »

I salute while responding.

"Sir yes sir. My cannon is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My cannon, without me, is useless. Without my cannon, I am useless. I must fire my cannon true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he eats me. I will... My cannon and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My cannon is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my cannon clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

As such it is necessary for me to preform maintenance, including sighting in the cannon, which I have just done. To be sure the sights where true and accurate, I have to make a test fire. The titans require precision to defeat, if my cannon is not accurate than it and I am completely useless. "

blazing glory

« Reply #521 on: September 16, 2014, 09:13:24 am »

"Sir yes sir. My cannon is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. My cannon, without me, is useless. Without my cannon, I am useless. I must fire my cannon true. I must shoot straighter than any enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he eats me. I will... My cannon and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit... My cannon is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my cannon clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other.

As such it is necessary for me to preform maintenance, including sighting in the cannon, which I have just done. To be sure the sights where true and accurate, I have to make a test fire. The titans require precision to defeat, if my cannon is not accurate than it and I am completely useless. "

"Sir...I request a new marksman for my cannon."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 16, 2014, 09:35:45 am »

"Sir...I request a new marksman for my cannon."

Pff. That is it, now I am blaming you if things go south. You where right next to me, after all.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 16, 2014, 03:00:40 pm »

Charge at him again, attempting to cut into his head
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 17, 2014, 04:13:31 am »

Rathanial salutes.

Rathaniel is entranced by the impassioned speech.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37