Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Things to do in adventure mode?  (Read 7468 times)

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
Re: Things to do in adventure mode?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2014, 03:51:51 pm »

Survive for a month on a diet consisting solely of artichoke hearts. Eat berries straight from the sack. Jump across a river, and break both your legs. Sleep your injuries off. Rush to help a citizen in distress, and flee from an angry mob when everyone decides they are your enemies. Hang from the branches of a tree like a ripe fruit. Watch your eyes weep for no apparent reason. Listen to the autistic chatter in towns. Observe a couple of cheerful travelers discussing recent weather while they cordially chop each other's limbs off. Visit a forest and watch birds falling to their death after knocking themselves out when hitting a random tree. Cut an unsuspecting villager in half by throwing an oak leaf at him. Pray to gods and listen to the silence of their responses. Get killed by a bogeyman. And again. And again...

This is a perfect summation of it all...
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

Pyrefly

• Bay Watcher
  • A large firefly fond of technology and art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2014, 07:03:49 pm »

Survive for a month on a diet consisting solely of artichoke hearts. Eat berries straight from the sack. Jump across a river, and break both your legs. Sleep your injuries off. Rush to help a citizen in distress, and flee from an angry mob when everyone decides they are your enemies. Hang from the branches of a tree like a ripe fruit. Watch your eyes weep for no apparent reason. Listen to the autistic chatter in towns. Observe a couple of cheerful travelers discussing recent weather while they cordially chop each other's limbs off. Visit a forest and watch birds falling to their death after knocking themselves out when hitting a random tree. Cut an unsuspecting villager in half by throwing an oak leaf at him. Pray to gods and listen to the silence of their responses. Get killed by a bogeyman. And again. And again...
Sigging this. Too long '~'
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:05:48 pm by Pyrefly »
She is tall and lanky. Her eyes are brown. Her wing case is black. Her wings are translucent. Her abdomen glows bright yellow.
Pyrefly likes bluejay feathers, flowers, videogames, computers, hydras for their seven heads, cats for their aloofness, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible, she prefers to consume cow steaks and flavored sparkling water. She absolutely detests wasps.

Bloax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2014, 07:08:03 pm »

oh_no

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2014, 09:09:16 pm »

I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

a smiling bearded cretin

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOTHOUGHT][NO_SLEEP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2014, 02:33:38 am »

Sigging this. Too long '~'

I tried to sig this the first time I read it, too. It really does explain everything. Here and away from here.

rocer31

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2014, 02:13:42 pm »

Kill as many people as you can.  For example, go into the capital of a city, stay overnight, and sleep for a few hours (like 4).  Then, go through the castle and massacre, then out into the town.  I got up to around 350 before I was swarmed by around 20 villagers and stabbed to death.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2014, 02:23:47 pm »

Depopulate the world of goblins and elves. I made an adventurer purely for this purpose, and charged through dark pits killing hundreds of goblins. Oddly, my twelve companions refused to help kill them, so I was forced to kill my own companions. I slew my way through all the goblins, and eventually found their leader. A skinless bat, twisted into a human form, breathing fire. My overall goal is to conquer several vaults, and have a full troop of demons behind me. Any weak demon will be sent back to hell, such as the water demon I earned.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Socrates1337

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2014, 09:37:36 pm »

Listen to a companion relentlessly repeat "It is terrifying" to a child who is not even in the area.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2014, 11:10:38 pm »

build a personal army of travelers to sit at a dwarf fort entrance waiting for invaders.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2014, 11:57:21 pm »

Become a necromancer.
Cut the heads off of people.
Built up massive amount of headless corpses.
Raise a part of the army and unleash the terror of the no head undead.
let them rampage while you try to decapitate other people to add to your collection.
occasionally mix it up and use heads instead.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Nikow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2014, 03:48:08 pm »

Find greatest of your adventurers. Get her body to temple.

Spy his killer, even if it was a night creature.

Find your old fort, stole this greatest weapon, when your most baddass fortress warrior will be sleeping...

Bring pace to civilization, under your rule.

Find importality.

Change whole elven race into waresquirels...
In my fortress dwarves are dying from old age.
Dwarven wine is a little bit like good chicken soup:  solid at room temperature.

thvaz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2014, 06:08:55 pm »

Lots of people with much hatred towards adventure mode here.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2014, 09:09:01 pm »

Find importality.
u h8 valve games m8
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TheHossofMoss

• Bay Watcher
  • "Man muss Heu machen, solange die Sonne scheint."
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2014, 11:35:40 pm »

I'm having a great time as the human, Cor Okuoquoh Ocba Orid, or Cor Moonmute the Hour of Universes!  8)
On the Fifth Day of Axemas, my love saved the fort from...
Five sieging Werebeasts, four Giant Dingoes, three sneaky Thieves, two drunken Black bears, and a Titan killing spree!

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2014, 03:06:16 pm »

1-Be a maceman, go sneaking around in a hamlet, smash people's head while they're not looking, break their skull and knock them uncouncious. Wait some hours and go back to the same house, talk to them and say that it was YOU that attacked.

It was inevitable

2- Start with no skills. Even better, start as a human outsider with no skill!

3- Try to kill every leader on some civilization.

4- Be a coin-thrower

5- Try to collect every skull of every single animal (That has skull) or beast. Of course, it's sorta impossible...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

6- Visit some fortress you abandoned and sieze the useless crap.

7- Collect bugs and throw them at your enemies!

8- Use exotic weapons, such as coins (Mentioned before), scepters, toys, socks and intestines.

9- Go explore the night alone :3

10- Play as a wrestler and only use weapons for one single turn.

11- Go to the legends mode and hunt down some random historical figure, even if he/she is just a lye maker.

12- Be a vampire, zombie, necromancer, werebeast. If you want (Or if you can), you can even become more than one of these!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4