Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Things to do in adventure mode?  (Read 7445 times)

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Things to do in adventure mode?
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2014, 11:35:53 pm »

1. Lick, eat, or drink everything. Document what happens.

2. Slaughter entire towns, just for the hell of it.

3. Roleplay a raving werebeast outcast.

4. As a werebeast, bite the populations of entire towns during the full moon, while they sleep. You'll have to bite exposed flesh. Wield your mighty werebeast armies to conquer the world, or something.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Jebediah`

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2014, 01:27:20 am »

I just happened upon two NPC wrestlers going at it, and was actually tempted to go and pop some popcorn to sit and watch.

One particularly awesome moment, which cracked me up when I imagined it, was one man repeatedly grasping and releasing his opponent's thumb while the other was bent at the waist endeavoring to bite his toes.

Because really. How else could someone bite someone else's foot from a standing position?

thanny

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2014, 08:25:12 pm »

woops, nvm.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 09:35:49 pm by thanny »

Slogo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2014, 05:36:54 pm »

Generate a world with an insane # of megabeasts/trolls/etc. and a high number of starting civs all of whom will die off because of the beasts.

Then wander around the world marveling at how eerie it all is. Human hamlets, dark fortresses, etc. all abandoned and desolate. Unlike a world with no civs there's actually some junk in the sites you can find to use so you aren't stuck with just a spear; though so far I have been able to find anything other than weapons.

Well wander + have fun stumbling over some manner of horrible creature every 5 minutes.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2014, 07:24:51 pm »

Generate a world with an insane # of megabeasts/trolls/etc. and a high number of starting civs all of whom will die off because of the beasts.

Then wander around the world marveling at how eerie it all is. Human hamlets, dark fortresses, etc. all abandoned and desolate. Unlike a world with no civs there's actually some junk in the sites you can find to use so you aren't stuck with just a spear; though so far I have been able to find anything other than weapons.

Well wander + have fun stumbling over some manner of horrible creature every 5 minutes.
I forward this notion!

Also, generate an extremely small world with 1,000 years history. Come in after the desolation of the world and help whosoever you choose. This can have a very nice post-appocolyptic "the Goblins have won!" feel.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2014, 08:48:44 am »

Deal with the local areas wildlife problems while waiting for the next full moon to come around in order to get werebeasted.

El Practico

• Escaped Lunatic
  • I don't need any of your stinking emotions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2014, 11:06:28 am »

Lov is the answer stop buying stuff!
Conservatives, They want guns and stuff.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2014, 11:15:49 am »

Lov is the answer stop buying stuff!

Eh, shops are borked right now, so you can't actually pay for stuff, I just take what I need since theft is ALSO broken in that they don't recognize you as a criminal, they don't even react.

Although sometimes I do see a bunch of army symbols come out of the fort sometimes when I leave with stolen goods, not sure what's up with that though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]