Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I made... a reddit ama.  (Read 989 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
I made... a reddit ama.
« on: August 31, 2014, 02:26:43 pm »

Hey guys,

I dont often post in the lower forums, usually I stick to my modding board, but this doesnt fit there. Its RL and travel and life style and stuff, but if anyone wants to have a look, feel free to come by and add some questions of your own.

I am a traveler with 115 countries under my belt - AMA
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: I made... a reddit ama.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 04:19:23 am »

Somehow I read that "I am a time traveller for 115 years under my belt"

... Will check out the AMA!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 03:36:36 pm »

This is pretty fantastic. I know people who'd love to see this/ask questions, time to prod them.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 03:56:31 pm »

I am happy to help anyone who wants to start travelling. :) The AMA got a lot more attention than the last one I did, even if the questions are less specific. The one I made in biketouring obviously has more readers that already have some background knowledge about the topic.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::