Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Sand item/material tag?  (Read 508 times)

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
Sand item/material tag?
« on: September 01, 2014, 03:21:20 pm »

Currently coding some reactions, and I want to use sand as a reagent. Unfortunately, all I can figure out from the wiki is that the item type is POWDER_MISC, which isn't enough to differentiate from any other powder. So, I'd like to know what item subtype and possibly reaction class I need to specify the usage of sand in a reaction.

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.

scamtank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sand item/material tag?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 03:43:50 pm »

All five kinds of sand are INORGANIC materials, see inorganic_stone_soil.txt. Give them all [REACTION_CLASS:SAND] and there you have it.

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
Re: Sand item/material tag?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 04:37:40 pm »

All five kinds of sand are INORGANIC materials, see inorganic_stone_soil.txt. Give them all [REACTION_CLASS:SAND] and there you have it.
That's actually what I was thinking of, so, thanks.

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.