Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mega-metal, is it worth the effort?  (Read 1993 times)

Zorbeltuss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mega-metal, is it worth the effort?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 04:31:36 am »

So it seems that I won't do this, I'm not a fan of having a best material really which was why I wanted a metal that wasn't uniformly better than Adamantine however I appreciate the effort in research that went in to the perfectium, it might not be useful for me but I do think somebody will see it as useful. :)
Do you know anything about my last and unrelated question, is it possible to somehow make tissues liquid?

/Zorbeltuss
Kun hölmöllä on moottorisaha, jokainen häviää. / Kaikki jotuvat tappiolle kun hölmöllä on moottorisaha.

GavJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2014, 04:34:11 am »

There are liquid tissues in several vanilla creatures. Like cave blobs for instance, or whatever they're called.

I don't know if you can make the OUTERMOST layer liquid, though. You might be able to.
Cauliflower Labs – Geologically realistic world generator devblog

Dwarf fortress in 50 words: You start with seven alcoholic, manic-depressive dwarves. You build a fortress in the wilderness where EVERYTHING tries to kill you, including your own dwarves. Usually, your chief imports are immigrants, beer, and optimism. Your chief exports are misery, limestone violins, forest fires, elf tallow soap, and carved kitten bone.

Zorbeltuss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 04:37:46 am »

There are liquid tissues in several vanilla creatures. Like cave blobs for instance, or whatever they're called.

I don't know if you can make the OUTERMOST layer liquid, though. You might be able to.
That was a quick answer!
Thanks a lot, will look in to it immediately.

/Zorbeltuss
Kun hölmöllä on moottorisaha, jokainen häviää. / Kaikki jotuvat tappiolle kun hölmöllä on moottorisaha.
Pages: 1 [2]