Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Tough Kids RTD  (Read 7241 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
Tough Kids RTD
« on: September 01, 2014, 08:31:34 pm »

Hey, guys, Nidilap here. I'm so sorry, guys, but I can't continue Ice Planet. It takes WAAAY too long for me to gm that, because of mapping and tracking and sitch. So, to appease those who feel cheated out from a good play experience (such as me, thanks, school) I decided to make a RTD akin to Elephant Parade's crazy fun times. That being said, this is minimalist.

This is what you need to keep in mind

You are a young child

You live in a neighborhood with other kids

It's not a friendly neighborhood

Have fun!
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Tough Kids RTD
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 08:33:41 pm »

SUPER BASKETBALL BEAN TIME!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 08:36:14 pm »

Enter my basement lab where i make basic energy weapons. (mostly tasers of varying sizes and strength)

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 08:41:02 pm »

Gather hoodlums.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 09:02:01 pm »

(6) You are chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool; shooting that b-ball outside of school. There seem to be some guys up to no good, makin' trouble in Your neighborhood!

Enter my basement lab where i make basic energy weapons. (mostly tasers of varying sizes and strength)

(3) You have a few okay tasers, but most of your arsenal are poking sticks used for people's ribs.

Gather hoodlums.

(2) You find a few kinder gardeners who decide you look muggable. They take your favorite hat.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2014, 09:20:01 pm »

((Ehhh, I'm game for this as long as gangsta-speak isn't what you word your updates with unless someone creates a reason for it.))

No gangsta speak, man!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2014, 09:23:03 pm »

Make an extremely sharp metal shank and stab a copper in his bum.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2014, 09:25:52 pm »

Look for the pawn shop with the oldest, frailest owner. Enter.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2014, 10:05:15 pm »

Pikachu, I CHOOSE YOU!!!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014, 08:22:15 am »

Consider building a basic laser with some taser supplies and my grandmas jewelry. If plausible do it.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2014, 10:13:37 am »

Make an extremely sharp metal shank and stab a copper in his bum.

(5) You take a toothbrush and sharpen it up to a fine point, and shiv a police officer, making him quite butthurt. He cries out in pain, and several people stop to see what has happened.

Look for the pawn shop with the oldest, frailest owner. Enter.

(3) You find said shop... It's your grandfather's. He let's you take some small stuff for yourself, and let's you borrow bigger things for a day.

(6) You are chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool; shooting that b-ball outside of school. There seem to be some guys up to no good, makin' trouble in Your neighborhood!
((Ehhh, I'm game for this as long as gangsta-speak isn't what you word your updates with unless someone creates a reason for it.))

No gangsta speak, man!

Uhhh huh, okay... I'll give this a go and see if it keeps my interest.

Create a bridge between this universe and the Warrhammer 40K one for the lols.

(1) You tip over a few Warhammer minis over at a game store. The owner looks pissed. (Do you not know what Fresh Prince of Bel Air is?)

Quote from: Salsacookies link=topic=143240.msg5626612#msg5626612  date=1409627115
Pikachu, I CHOOSE YOU!!!

(4) Chucking your Pikachu plushie, you hit one of the villainous characters in the head, knocking him out! The other guy looks at you in shock.

Consider building a basic laser with some taser supplies and my grandmas jewelry. If plausible do it.

(5) using the aforementioned items, you make a small laser gun! You're not sure if it works, why not try it out?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2014, 10:37:28 am »

Test it on some paper or wood to see if it can burn things.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2014, 04:39:16 pm »

Ask him for some money, that pair of brass knuckles and a surprise present.

Grab that swanky top hat on the way out.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2014, 04:52:33 pm »

Go "L-O-L" and steal his  gun and shiv him in the other buttock. And get his hat and wear it.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 05:52:50 pm »

Test it on some paper or wood to see if it can burn things.

(4) with some aiming, you finally blast a few papers and wood pieces. It seems your laser gun can set fire to those things quite easily.

Ask him for some money, that pair of brass knuckles and a surprise present.

Grab that swanky top hat on the way out.

(6) Your grandfather gives you a 10 Dollar bill (this is a lot for kids) and gives you the brass knuckles, telling you to bring it back later. The top hat is quite fanciful.

Go "L-O-L" and steal his  gun and shiv him in the other buttock. And get his hat and wear it.

(1) Before you can take his gun or stab him again, you are grabbed by a few pedestrians and are being held down. Cops are coming.

((I've heard of it but something about it that I can't put my finger on makes me not want to bother learning about it.))

Nick something that looks mysterious from the store and run for my life.

(4) You grab a copy of ADVANCED DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, and sprint away!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5