Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Faviorate Bug fixes?  (Read 2357 times)

superbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Faviorate Bug fixes?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 02:53:34 am »

Maybe not a bug fix per se, but if it means what I think it does, we might finally get the ability to force dwarves to behave
Quote from: Toady's changelog 09/08/2014
Added ability to repeat, suspend and cancel jobs from unit/job lists

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 09:28:23 am »

Hospital bug fixes and dwarves standing inside of walls while building them. Holy cow those are huge for me.

This is looking to be the best version of DF ever.

Just need to fix time issues and dwarf equipment issues and this will be the best DF version ever.
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 10:00:53 am »

What do you mean by time issues?

mnjiman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 03:05:21 pm »

There is much more real life time that passes for a single in game year in fortress mode vs before .40.xx was released. Some dwarf skills increase really fast atm as well. In the same amount of time it would take me to progress my fortress three years it now takes me a single year in .40.xx (a rough guess.)
I was thinking more along the lines of this legendary champion, all clad in dented and dinged up steel plate, his blood-drenched axe slung over his back, a notch in the handle for every enemy that saw the swing of that blade as the last sight they ever saw, a battered shield strapped over his arm... and a fluffy, pink stuffed hippo hidden discretely in his breastplate.

Manveru Taurënér

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 05:28:25 pm »

There is much more real life time that passes for a single in game year in fortress mode vs before .40.xx was released. Some dwarf skills increase really fast atm as well. In the same amount of time it would take me to progress my fortress three years it now takes me a single year in .40.xx (a rough guess.)

The time advancement change sounds like an improvement to me, but that's obviously a matter of taste. Personally hoping it was an intentional change anyway (haven't really played enough yet to notice this though).

Can't really give a favorite bug fic though, they're all awesome <3
Pages: 1 [2]