Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [ISG] Stranded!  (Read 8125 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: [ISG] Stranded!
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2014, 05:50:05 pm »

Finish construction of the drone bay. Norczo should go out and explore 1-1, with the soldier squad and one group of lab loonies. We should also see about getting an armoured jeep worked on, or at least a hover-jeep.
I agree with the first two points, but we dont need a jeep, yet. However, since the above thing seems to tie up only one loonie, one military and one techie we should get another loonie working on looking over samples that where returned and the rest of the techs working on making a rifle set, clearing out broken ship bits and fixing obvious holes, along with one group making helmets and two groups makeing respirators.

And since we actually cant send out the troopers with the rifles we dont have yet, see if we cant get them to advise the techie group they would have taken out with them in seeing if their pistols cant get adapted to work better.
((Realized we need that rifleset for scouting))
(((If this is dead, so help me I may even be convinced to try making a forum game with images, so help me deity)))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2014, 12:01:13 am »

We~ll.. Yeah, I guess this one is dead. Thing is, I am currently in advanced education, working towards a job degree / title, which would substantially boost my income and job security. It will not be finished before may, costs me a fine penny, and is relentless in regard to the amount to learn, time restraints for doing so, multiple pre-requisite tests that you need to pass and... thats about it, I guess. Well, it feels like jumping into your finals with only two months to learn what should have been thaught over the course of multiple years. So, frankly, the only time where I could work on my games, is primarily on the weekends - but even then that time is more often geared towards relaxation than creative pursuits like this one.

On this game, well, I liked the idea behind it, and still do, but I had not fleshed it out enough in advance, even now more than half of the tiles are unfinished, blueprints planned by the dozens but never pulled through, and similiar. While such creative games can be nice for the players, I would limit the overall options if I were to do something similiar. I am also a bit surprised, if not honoured, by the attention this has garnered, even though it has always been more of a "game on the side" for me. I thank all of the participants - and lurkers, you know who you are  :P - but I severly doubt this will get any more updates.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2014, 07:22:50 am »

Well, in that case can I have the things for it? Rules and such?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]