Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Enter Command (Ambiguous wording causes betrayals!)  (Read 6503 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: Enter Command (Ambiguous wording causes betrayals!)
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2014, 12:32:35 pm »

Dammit man.

Pose like Goku
Charge attack
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2014, 12:34:49 pm »

Dammit man.

Hey, your post said you glared at Tawarochir then used an attack.  You never said that you redirected your attention to the Death-bots.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:11 pm »

* Kevak primes and lobs a high power EMP grenade at the deathbots before dodging out of the way of their attacks if able~

((EMP of any tier should instakill all bots in the room if they lack electronic hardening, if they have electronic hardening, they should either be crippled or fried since it's really darned hard to completely harden electronics, there's a reason the military has several microwave projectors mounted on ships meant for point defense, it'll gut missiles and drones, and if they get close enough to use them on enemy ships, those ships will be completely crippled~ microwaves are used as a very basic form of electromagnetic pulse weapon, I would assume in the future the weapon type would be refined to just cause headaches to the living~))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:43:42 pm by Kevak »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2014, 12:38:56 pm »

Smash Deathbot 1 in the face with that hammer I was concealing under my cloak, among other things.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2014, 12:57:30 pm »

Dammit man.

Hey, your post said you glared at Tawarochir then used an attack.  You never said that you redirected your attention to the Death-bots.
YOUR LOGIC HOLDS NO SWAY IN THIS PLACE OF INSANITY!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2014, 01:19:05 pm »

((EMP of any tier should instakill all bots in the room if they lack electronic hardening, if they have electronic hardening, they should either be crippled or fried since it's really darned hard to completely harden electronics, there's a reason the military has several microwave projectors mounted on ships meant for point defense, it'll gut missiles and drones, and if they get close enough to use them on enemy ships, those ships will be completely crippled~ microwaves are used as a very basic form of electromagnetic pulse weapon, I would assume in the future the weapon type would be refined to just cause headaches to the living~))

Why would I let you have an insta-kill, though?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2014, 01:55:54 pm »

((You would probs just have it disable part if the bot and deal heavy damage, hand wave of electronic hardening, could shut down an arm or leg or something~))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2014, 03:06:46 pm »

>help
>Input bolded commands to be executed by prompt.
>_
>Download kittens.png

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2014, 03:19:40 pm »

((You would probs just have it disable part if the bot and deal heavy damage, hand wave of electronic hardening, could shut down an arm or leg or something~))

(How about projecting an EMP becomes your signature, with it allowing more damage to be dealt and preventing bots from attacking?  Both of those for 1 turn, and only against the ones your fighting.)

>help
>_
>Download kittens.png

Tawarochir punched a terminal.  The game has changed to more of an RPG for now.  You can start another battle against an enemy if you post a combat action, though.  Will shift another over to your group, with their 'bot to make sure you have someone you're fighting alongside.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2014, 03:29:27 pm »

> Wear Haste Helm
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2014, 03:43:26 pm »

>help
>_
>Download kittens.png

Tawarochir punched a terminal.  The game has changed to more of an RPG for now.  You can start another battle against an enemy if you post a combat action, though.  Will shift another over to your group, with their 'bot to make sure you have someone you're fighting alongside.
Oh. Nevermind, then.

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2014, 04:07:11 pm »

Draw sidearm and shoot Deathbot 3 in whatever appears to house its cerebral cortex.
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

Urist Mc Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2014, 02:32:54 pm »

Use remote cntrol to reset terminal conditions to before they were damaged.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]