Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39

Author Topic: The Museum II; adventure succession world (game is finished)  (Read 110083 times)

tonnot98

• Bay Watcher
  • Damp stone located.
    • View Profile
Re: The Museum II; new adventure succession world
« Reply #435 on: June 08, 2015, 09:43:54 pm »

It could be like bob's natural history museum, but with just the skulls!

pine needle skulls
Not sure if dying of old age is an honor or a shame for weaponmasters. On the one hand, it means they never got the opportunity to die in glorious battle. On the other hand, it means nothing could beat them in glorious battle.
Meow.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 09, 2015, 01:23:44 am »

I did reach bookamazes, Bob. And there was no option to retire there, because according to the legends, it had been taken over by a goblin faction led by a human previously and it was nearly abandoned.

I added the skulls of several species, a good start to a full collection.

Ah.  My bad.  Time to create an impregnable deep fort adjacent to Bookamazes, so that further adventurers can attempt to wrest it from its evil goblin overlords...
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 12, 2015, 08:11:06 pm »

Ohhhhh mister professor misses Captainmclellan! I am an impatient man, and must be entertained!
I've lost control of my life.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 13, 2015, 04:21:08 am »

I'll send captainmclellan a PM, I'll update the other posts later since that is a bit impractical on mobile.

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2015, 06:16:22 pm »

Any updates on captainmclellan? Just been reading the past couple adventures and I'm hungry for more.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

Unraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 20, 2015, 06:58:44 pm »

Might want to place 'im a few turns down.
I've lost control of my life.

deepfreeze78

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 20, 2015, 08:01:41 pm »

Also, Bralbaard, could you put me down for a turn? It's been my turn before and I forgot about it, and no promises that I'll be here for it when it eventually gets to me again, but hopefully I will.
Nothing's truly dwarfy until it's been weaponized to kill elves with magma.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 22, 2015, 02:42:45 pm »

No news from the captain, so we'll skip him.
I'll add deepfreeze to the list. I'll try to make some other updates.

Edit:
Added Tonnot98 and 0996395 to the list as well, as per the earlier requests.
Edit2:
Finally linked 0996395's glorious adventure.
Updated the museum contents and site information.

I see my head made it to the museum, I guess that was not quite the museum submission poor Lomam had in mind. On the other hand, you could say that whatever he had in his mind, is now technically in the museum.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 03:08:17 pm by Bralbaard »

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 27, 2015, 10:55:54 pm »

Anything to report, or have we lost another one to ditech?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 28, 2015, 02:08:30 pm »

Nothing to report, I'll send Deidei a message.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 29, 2015, 09:46:29 am »

Yeah, I messaged Bralbaard about it, but I was on a three week no internet vacay and my computer's hard-drive decided to give out anyway - among other problems it's been having. Also, I really need to start looking into some things for next semester of school, so I don't know when or if I'll get to play again. Sorry for making you guys wait, but I think I was already gone by the time I got the PM! * hugs to everyone * I'll stick around to read some though, and may make the occasional comment. This was really fun the first time I got to try it, anyway. ( I'm looking into just getting a new laptop, but I might have to put that off until... an unspecified future date, depending on my finances. Gotta pay them loans and buy food and all that adult stuff. )

EDIT: Anyone know some kind of "Give a college student a laptop" grant/program? This one can keep on keeping on as long as I get a new charger and an external hard-drive, well I mean, besides the one that just broke on the trip. :| But I think this one is giving me "subtle hints" that it's ready to retire and I really don't want to go back to using my Dell Inspiron 1200.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:49:18 am by CaptainMcClellan »

Deidei

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2015, 04:53:41 am »

Haven't played Dwarf Fortress in a while, but I've got the savefile. For now DF osx is refusing to work, but I'll see what I can do about it.
Sorry for responding late, I missed the message.

Timeless Bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 03, 2015, 01:19:59 am »

Yeah, I messaged Bralbaard about it, but I was on a three week no internet vacay and my computer's hard-drive decided to give out anyway - among other problems it's been having. Also, I really need to start looking into some things for next semester of school, so I don't know when or if I'll get to play again. Sorry for making you guys wait, but I think I was already gone by the time I got the PM! * hugs to everyone * I'll stick around to read some though, and may make the occasional comment. This was really fun the first time I got to try it, anyway. ( I'm looking into just getting a new laptop, but I might have to put that off until... an unspecified future date, depending on my finances. Gotta pay them loans and buy food and all that adult stuff. )

EDIT: Anyone know some kind of "Give a college student a laptop" grant/program? This one can keep on keeping on as long as I get a new charger and an external hard-drive, well I mean, besides the one that just broke on the trip. :| But I think this one is giving me "subtle hints" that it's ready to retire and I really don't want to go back to using my Dell Inspiron 1200.

I was able to get a used laptop on the cheap by getting it post-lease.  The computer had to be returned in good shape or the lease-holder would have been charged a fee to repair it.  Anyway, it was pretty cheap, but not free. (Like $2-300 USD), It's a Win 7 Pro, 4G hard drive, 64bit machine.  (The battery needs to be replaced though - it's old and doesn't hold a charge worth heck.)
L33tsp34k does to English what Picasso did to faces.

Dwarfopoly
The Luckiest Tourist EVER
Bloodlines of the Forii

Bralbaard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 03, 2015, 04:44:41 pm »

Haven't played Dwarf Fortress in a while, but I've got the savefile. For now DF osx is refusing to work, but I'll see what I can do about it.
Sorry for responding late, I missed the message.

No problem, good to know you're working on your turn.

Deidei

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 05, 2015, 07:43:24 am »

I don't think this is really going anywhere, sorry :/
It's probably better if you skipped my turn
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 39