Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Roll to Be Locked Up! - A prisoner RtD!  (Read 13211 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be Locked Up! - A prisoner RtD!
« Reply #135 on: October 16, 2014, 07:51:21 am »

I'm afraid I'll have to put this and my other games into a short hiatus, but may be able to do something on the weekend. Sorry guys.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2014, 09:15:46 am »

Can we continue now?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2014, 04:36:11 pm »

Can we continue now?
Not yet, be patient, but I think I will be able to write down the turns. Sorry for the delay, but it has to be done.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2014, 06:00:17 am »

Hubert looks at the guard, disappointment flashing onto his face for a single second, before disappearing.
This is supposed to be the main villain of this story arc?! God I hope not. He thinks to himself.
Then sighs, and gets up, running a hand through where his hair would have been before it was shaved off, before following after the guard.
[6]You go after the guard willingly, just as you notice his gun and keys shaking right there, right where you could grab them and escape this prison. He seems unaware of your thoughts and continues moving forward.

Follow the guard. Profile everyone I see, look for a buyer.
[2] Neither of these guys looks like a buyer. Maybe you should  wait until you get to the cantine, where all of the inmates shall be together?

"I really don`t know what you mean. I already gave you the mop and bucket." (+1 Psychology)
((I don't think Psychology applies in this situation.))
[1]"Dude." He approaches you with his eyes looking straight into yours. "I don't like your attitude. I don't like when prisoners try to bullshit me, nor when they try to arm themselves. Give the piece of shit back to me, or we might have trouble. Bashing trouble. Bone breaking, spine crushing, teeth ripping, skull beating, trouble." [6] You don't even flinch at his threats, which puts him a bit off balance. Via your knowledge of Psychology, you think that he is quite afraid that you know something you don't and that thing might be deadly.

Well get food and water. And plastic knives.
((You're not there yet. I guess you will follow the guard.))
[5] You follow the guard and you notice that the weird, tall fella has taken interest in the guard or maybe what he was carrying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses:

TCM
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

NAV

Playergamer

BlitzDungeoneer

Tomasque:

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2014, 08:22:25 am »

"Of course.. Of course." Flicker my eyes to something behind him, over his shoulder.

Then I stand up calmly, flick my eyes once more over his shoulder, and hand him the screwdriver.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2014, 08:38:02 am »

"Let's get some grub going on."

Go to the Cafeteria. Grab some food, and then search for where fellow gangsters would be sitting together.

Ayy.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2014, 09:59:20 am »

Keep walking.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2014, 10:01:26 am »

Walk.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2014, 10:34:26 am »

"Let's get some grub going on."

Go to the Cafeteria. Grab some food, and then search for where fellow gangsters would be sitting together.
[3]You follow the guard, not noticing anything out of the ordinary.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2014, 01:04:10 pm »

((Why do I have +1 to making explosives?))
Hubert blatantly ignores the bait, and continues walking.
So he's trying to bait me so that he can lock me up in solitary and/or be authorised to use force? This guy might be the villain after all... How interesting.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2014, 02:54:25 pm »

((Why do I have +1 to making explosives?))
I chose that as your starting trait.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 25, 2014, 02:22:41 pm »

Eat lunch. Hide eating utensils in clothes.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2014, 08:23:51 am »

Can we continue now?
Money!

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2014, 09:23:13 am »

I'll do the turns in the evening, about five hours from now on.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2014, 09:52:48 am »

"Of course.. Of course." Flicker my eyes to something behind him, over his shoulder.

Then I stand up calmly, flick my eyes once more over his shoulder, and hand him the screwdriver.
[3] He looks at you with suspicion in his eyes, but he stays still and takes your screwdriver while still looking expectantly. He speaks up, albeit a bit shakily "What about the rest?"

Eat lunch. Hide eating utensils in clothes.
All of you get to the cafeteria and stand in the line for the meal of the day. [2] MC, you are positioned last in the line and someone walks up to you from behind. He whispers in your ear "You're dead, fresh meat." When you turn around, you see a towering man consisting mostly of muscle looking like he's at least six foot ten. He smiles intimidatingly at you and waits for your response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses:

TCM

NAV

Playergamer

BlitzDungeoneer

Tomasque:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11