Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition  (Read 25369 times)

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: OpenTTD: Signal Finagling simulator, Server Edition
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2014, 12:44:53 pm »

Is the server gonna reset in year 2050? coz that's real soon

EDIT: Well apparently not

Does anybody know why I can't get passengers to transfer? Is it just turned off?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 01:53:10 pm by ank »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2014, 02:37:44 pm »

Cargodist passengers is set to assymetric, otherwise you probably need to set your buses to actually transfer the passengers if you're intending them to transfer.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2014, 03:39:01 pm »

aha

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2014, 04:19:38 pm »

I cannot load the map if people are connecting and scrolling the console. Hold your horses/steam engines/sails.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2014, 04:22:14 pm »

Right, I was wondering why I couldn't connect.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2014, 04:29:35 pm »

Now it is up with werty's map.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2014, 04:39:56 pm »

You forgot to unpause! send help

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2014, 04:40:52 pm »

Fixed it!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2014, 05:14:05 pm »

A bunch of the advanced settings are fucked up because I forgot to change them in the game before I saved. Send help.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2014, 11:09:45 pm »

Dangit werty, you broke the settings worse than you thought. Expiration is on, which means we're going to run out of vehicles before we run out of things to do that don't involve flooding the map. Also send me that islands script at somepoint, its nifty.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2014, 09:32:04 pm »

If there's interest I can ressurect that serverbox I used to host. The laptop has been sitting beside me on the exact spot since one year ago. We had a good GRF compilation too.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2014, 09:44:21 pm »

GRF's have changed a bit since then and cargodist is now native. Unfortunately, shared track is not.

Djohaal

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:Utter Insanitiy]
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2014, 09:58:57 pm »

*points at the fact ECS vectors date from 2009 and still work*

But yeah might need rebalancing.
I really want that one as a "when". I want "grubs", and "virgin woman" to turn into a dragon. and monkey children to suddenly sprout wings. And I want the Dwarven Mutant Academy to only gain their powers upon reaching puberty. I also have a whole host of odd creatures that only make sense if I divide them into children and adults.

Also, tadpoles.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2014, 10:09:36 pm »

FISH is finally being replaced and 2cc kinda needs to go away as it's just too many engines that are true to life but terrible for openttd. Articulated buses have gotten a bit better.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2014, 01:34:21 pm »

So, considering the date has barely advanced since this morning, I saved the map and gave the server a break. You guys still want to continue with it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14