Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 452473 times)

Forwe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: << Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok >> Vanilla + Horror [R1_40_14]
« Reply #105 on: October 31, 2014, 04:55:21 pm »

Small bug report: the craft quiver and waterskin reactions in adventure mode dont work. It says "You practice your leatherworking but make nothing of note".

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: << Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok >> Vanilla + Horror [R1_40_14]
« Reply #106 on: October 31, 2014, 07:40:18 pm »

Hello, I posted over in the reddit thread you put up for this but when I did I forgot to mention something I noticed in the video I did. Its a small bug but somewhat important as I don't seem to be able to make stepladders in the carpenter workshop.

Edit: oh and since I didn't get an answer over at reddit let me ask again here. If you have any suggestions to see more of what is in the mods (things like what type of terrain to settle in) that would be much appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:42:19 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
Re: << Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok >> Vanilla + Horror [R2_40_14]
« Reply #107 on: October 31, 2014, 09:30:29 pm »

[R2_40_14] Released - Quick Fix:  http://dfdarkage.com/download.html

Small bug report: the craft quiver and waterskin reactions in adventure mode dont work. It says "You practice your leatherworking but make nothing of note".

Thank you. Fixed. You can just move your save game on over to the new version.

Hello, I posted over in the reddit thread you put up for this but when I did I forgot to mention something I noticed in the video I did. Its a small bug but somewhat important as I don't seem to be able to make stepladders in the carpenter workshop.

Edit: oh and since I didn't get an answer over at reddit let me ask again here. If you have any suggestions to see more of what is in the mods (things like what type of terrain to settle in) that would be much appreciated.

Thank you. You can move your saved game over to R2_40_14 as well. It also fixes graphics for stepladders.

The best way to experience the new content is using tab on the embark finder. This way you can get a clear idea of what civs you will encounter. Also, Legends Viewer allows you to carefully research your embark site in advance. Somewhat of a spoiler but it's the best way to find an "ideal" embark.

I didn't see your Reddit posts, although I noticed one comment was missing.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:35:15 pm by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Hmm, that could be annoying for me as it might point to my posts being taken down in a more shadowy style. What I see is
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If that isn't what you see then I probably need to talk to a mod over there.

Anyway many thanks for the update and info!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 09:40:30 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Hmm, that could be annoying for me as it might point to my posts being taken down in a more shadowy style. What I see is
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
If that isn't what you see then I probably need to talk to a mod over there.

Anyway many thanks for the update and info!

I was wondering about this earlier. I show 4 comments on the post. Only three comments are displayed. None are marked deleted.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Sigh, yeah I go and log out and suddenly my comment isn't there anymore. Guess it is time to talk to someone.

Edit: Apparently I don't exist on Reddit anymore. When logged in on my account I see all my stuff such as my user page but log out and the page no longer exists. Now this is quite annoying as it isn't just r/DF where I am being shadow banned or whatever but reddit as a whole. Though at least that tells me why no one has commented on my stuff for a bit.

Final Edit: Apparently yes I am ShadowBanned and it has been for probably about a month. Quite annoying *sigh*
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 10:17:48 pm by Akhier the Dragon hearted »

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Sorry for the double post but I downloaded the fix and fired up a new world and you still can't seem to make stepladders.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
Re: << Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok >> Vanilla + Horror [R2_40_14] Fix#2
« Reply #112 on: November 01, 2014, 11:57:55 am »

Sorry for the double post but I downloaded the fix and fired up a new world and you still can't seem to make stepladders.

No need to be sorry. It is amazingly easy for me to break or forget things. That said, I uploaded a version that should fix stepladders the rest of the way. Still calling this R2_40_14 but I updated the release date.

[R2_40_14] Released - Quick Fix #2:  http://dfdarkage.com/download.html
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 05:16:12 pm by GM-X »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
Re: << Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok >> Vanilla + Horror [R1_40_15]
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2014, 02:43:29 am »

Dark Ages: Mythos of Rammok [R1_40_15]
"Dark Age has fallen upon the world of Dwarf Fortress."
Description:  Nature is in revolt. War is afoot. Cataclysm and mysticism have converged. The forces of darkness wear many disguises. Who will withstand Rammok, god of twilight?
Download: http://www.dfdarkage.com/download.html
Changelog: http://dfdarkage.com/changelog.html

Bloax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2014, 03:50:02 am »

Well I tried this out of sheer boredom of playing vanilla-esque games that provide no challenge.
Shadows are pretty silly as I've found out. Especially that part where they spend a thousand turns wrestling you to death while you constantly miss them.

oh_no

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2014, 11:58:40 am »

Well I tried this out of sheer boredom of playing vanilla-esque games that provide no challenge.
Shadows are pretty silly as I've found out. Especially that part where they spend a thousand turns wrestling you to death while you constantly miss them.

I'm surprised they didn't just off you with Shadow Embrace. Was this adventure mode or fort?

Shadows are the most tweaked race. Your feedback makes me want to give them weapons and slow them down a notch.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2014, 01:05:59 pm »

Oooh i love this mod, got here from reddit. After reading through the first page i saw Cave Lynx as one of the new pets, which reminded me of something i created ages ago(2nd creature). I guess great minds think alike :3.

Bloax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2014, 02:32:37 pm »

I'm surprised they didn't just off you with Shadow Embrace. Was this adventure mode or fort?
It was a really strong adventurer, what can I say.
except obviously that doesn't matter when you're fighting something that is just about impossible to hit

oh_no

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2014, 03:03:20 pm »

It was a really strong adventurer, what can I say.
except obviously that doesn't matter when you're fighting something that is just about impossible to hit

Does that mean Shadow Embrace had no or little effect on your adventurer?

Shadows are world enders. I personally avoid them. They are intentionally very difficult to hit. Still, I'll take another look at what else I can tweak.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2014, 02:33:40 am »

So I find out how amazing the Cave Lynx are in my latest video. Apparently not even having to fall down an open stairwell a z level will keep them from wrecking face.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 92