Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79]

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [Survival+Horror] [v39f] [47.04] [Start Pack]  (Read 264340 times)

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Rmblr, you have not been playing?

Hah, when I say "bounced off" I meant that I've only spent hundreds of hours playing DA compared to thousands of vanilla DF.

I really enjoy DA but I've struggled a bit exploring the new features, I tend to play it like vanilla. I remember the wiki from 5+ years ago, it was super cool. Would be nice to have something like that again. I'm the sort of player who has DF wiki open in one window the whole time I play and refer to it constantly, so not being able to do that with DA made it difficult. I'm not much of a raws reader.

That reminds me, I should share the script I use to convert your Windows DA package into one that works on Linux.

Did you do any tweaks to the default LNP + dfhack install? For example, does the dfhack.init have any DA specific changes? dfhack plugins/scripts? Any DA changes in init.txt?

Is the ascii wanderlust dropbox link in the first post updated to v39f?

You convinced me to remake the wiki sooner. And please do share what you are doing with Linux. I will add it the OP.

Updated Wanderlust with the hot fix now also.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:13:24 pm by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

rmblr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Glad to hear! Would love to see the wiki, do you need any help setting it up or anything?

I'll post a Linux pack of DA!

Did you do any tweaks to the default Windows Pack besides the DA mod itself? For example, does the dfhack.init have any DA specific changes? dfhack plugins/scripts? Any DA changes in init.txt?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Glad to hear! Would love to see the wiki, do you need any help setting it up or anything?

I'll post a Linux pack of DA!

Did you do any tweaks to the default Windows Pack besides the DA mod itself? For example, does the dfhack.init have any DA specific changes? dfhack plugins/scripts? Any DA changes in init.txt?

There are no changes to DFhack.init, any plugins/scripts, or the init.txt.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79]