Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 454230 times)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile

Saw it pop up, it's in the raws too btw, I should have specified that but didn't apparently.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Saw it pop up, it's in the raws too btw, I should have specified that but didn't apparently.

Fixed them too. The new version was uploaded 28 minutes ago. No changes are noted.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:57:01 am by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Buel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well that'd be great if you did! I just need to know how to send it! Also your spectres are jerks! They keep bringing the dead back to life! lol

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm finally getting around to trying this mod (looks fun by the way) and ...

I just wanted you to know that my first legendary dwarf fort (figured why not try them out) has decided the fort is going to be named Bowelpapers.

This bodes well.  :P
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

Muffinator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh snap, here goes my weekend...

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well that'd be great if you did! I just need to know how to send it! Also your spectres are jerks! They keep bringing the dead back to life! lol

You can create an account on dropbox.com then upload your saved game folder. Private message a link to my GM-X profile, and I will take a look. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 05:44:20 pm by Rammok »

captinjoehenry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

can the player become a vampire lord?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Currently, no.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

captinjoehenry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently, no.

so currently there is no way to become a vampire lord?

EDIT: i just fought an ancient vampire and he bit me and i became a master vampire :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:45:21 pm by captinjoehenry »

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently, no.

EDIT: i just fought an ancient vampire and he bit me and i became a master vampire :D

There is no way to become a vampire lord. Congratulations on becoming a master vampire. ;)

captinjoehenry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently, no.

There is no way to become a vampire lord. Congratulations on becoming a master vampire. ;)

my only complaint about the master vampire is the bat transformation is not at all useful for combat and seems to only be good for regaining lost body parts.

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Currently, no.

my only complaint about the master vampire is the bat transformation is not at all useful for combat and seems to only be good for regaining lost body parts.

While they are tougher than ordinary bats, and capable of spreading vampirism, they are not built for fighting.

Ragnarock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, why won't deanimating corpses work? Also, will we be able to animate single bodyparts and animals/lizardmen? The pool of corpses available to animate is really small. Thanks in advance for answers.
Dabbling Overseer

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Animation cannot be modded and deanimation as its own thing does not exist.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Hey, why won't deanimating corpses work? Also, will we be able to animate single bodyparts and animals/lizardmen? The pool of corpses available to animate is really small. Thanks in advance for answers.

More diverse necro powers is definitely something I've been meaning to add. I will look into adding more for the next update.

Animation cannot be modded and deanimation as its own thing does not exist.

I was not aware of this. Ragnarock is referring to the deanimate power in Dark Ages. It temporarily removes "no connections for movement", "not living" and "opposed to life" tags. Among other things. I suppose this power won't necessarily stop undead with well preserved bodies.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 07:05:03 pm by GM-X »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 92