Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 453325 times)

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <<ϟ Dark Ages ϟ>> DF Vanilla + Fantasy Survival Horror [R10][40.24]
« Reply #465 on: January 22, 2016, 01:31:38 pm »

Check out Mars 2030 created by GM-X now available on Steam Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/416070/

Get a copy to help support the development of the Dark Ages mod. I hope you will join the discussion too and help Mars 2030 grow.

Dark Ages: Chapter II is currently under development. It will be ready for release as soon as possible.

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <<ϟ Dark Ages ϟ>> DF Vanilla + Fantasy Survival Horror [R10][40.24]
« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2016, 01:20:50 pm »

So far for the next release: I fixed the exported wealth count, made dwarves stop dumping dye/flour/seed/etc. bags out into barrels improperly, allowed intelligent captives to be moved around to other cages etc. again, and stopped dwarves from claiming objects like goblets and minecarts that you need to use around the fort...

Keep thinking the next release is the charm. The bugs Toady One is fixing for 42.06 are quite substantial so hopefully 42.06 is the charm.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
Re: <<ϟ Dark Ages II: War & Myth ϟ>> Vanilla + Survival Horror [R1][42.06]
« Reply #467 on: February 18, 2016, 06:23:08 am »

Dark Ages II: War & Myth [R1] has been released!

-More details and additional mods to come. Zzz.
Download: http://adventrpg.com/warandmyth.html
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

nefariousD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [<< Dark Ages II: War & Myth >>] Vanilla + Survival Horror [R1][42.06]
« Reply #468 on: February 18, 2016, 08:57:52 am »

Sorry for being so dense, but how do I actually select one of the new adventure classes when starting a new Adventurer game?

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 18, 2016, 02:21:44 pm »

Sorry for being so dense, but how do I actually select one of the new adventure classes when starting a new Adventurer game?

They should be listed in the adventure list when starting a new game, possibly way towards the bottom. Unless something went horribly wrong last night. I will double check and actually list things later tonight.

One of the new Monster Adventure Classes is a Greater Minotaur.

Also, the web page looks really messed up in Firefox.  :-\

nefariousD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:10 pm »

I just created a new world using one of the world gen templates and I see 18 entries, including Bushtit Man, Cardinal Man, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Human, Jumping spider man, Legendary Dwarf, Lizard Man, Orc, Panda Man (twice), Tiger Man, Wild boar man, Wizard, Worm man, and Intelligent Wilderness Creature.

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 18, 2016, 02:39:17 pm »

I just created a new world using one of the world gen templates and I see 18 entries, including Bushtit Man, Cardinal Man, Dwarf, Elf, Goblin, Human, Jumping spider man, Legendary Dwarf, Lizard Man, Orc, Panda Man (twice), Tiger Man, Wild boar man, Wizard, Worm man, and Intelligent Wilderness Creature.

Okay. Something went wrong. Rogues, Clerics, Fighters and many others classes are also missing from that list. I did see them in initial tests, so I need to look at what is going on later tonight.

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 18, 2016, 07:05:48 pm »

Okay. After tinkering with the Raws, and generating a few worlds. I don't see a reason why the full adventurer list isn't appearing. There is a missing tag for Arcane adventures [ALL_MAIN_POPS_CONTROLLABLE] but adding it doesn't seem resolve the issue.

Possibly this is population based? Which still doesn't fully make sense and would be pretty serious. I will take nap later and look again with fresh eyes. :-\
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:07:29 pm by Rammok »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 18, 2016, 07:14:19 pm »

Okay. After tinkering with the Raws, and generating a few worlds. I don't see a reason why the full adventurer list isn't appearing. There is a missing tag for Arcane adventures [ALL_MAIN_POPS_CONTROLLABLE] but adding it doesn't seem resolve the issue.

Possibly this is population based? Which still doesn't fully make sense and would be pretty serious. I will take nap later and look again with fresh eyes. :-\
I haven't checked your raws myself, but might as well ask the obvious since I often miss stuff like that: did you add [OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE] to the creatures? Adventurer outsiders no longer have entities.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 18, 2016, 07:39:26 pm »

I haven't checked your raws myself, but might as well ask the obvious since I often miss stuff like that: did you add [OUTSIDER_CONTROLLABLE] to the creatures? Adventurer outsiders no longer have entities.

Bless your soul. That is the missing tag. I must have checked the classic Adventurers when they were still were using the human entity raws.

I will hot fix this before the nap.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:42:54 pm by Rammok »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #475 on: February 18, 2016, 09:11:58 pm »

Thank you for reporting this. The issue has been resolved. You should now see all Adventure Classes once you download the zip file again. This is a hot fix, so the release number remains unchanged.

Dark Ages II: War & Myth [R1] has been released!

-More details and additional mods to come. Zzz.
Download: http://adventrpg.com/warandmyth.html
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:16:17 pm by GM-X »

LtGreeneyes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 19, 2016, 02:44:28 am »

Great job! Love the lore. :D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 02:54:17 am by LtGreeneyes »

nefariousD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 19, 2016, 07:23:20 am »

Thank you for reporting this. The issue has been resolved. You should now see all Adventure Classes once you download the zip file again. This is a hot fix, so the release number remains unchanged.

Thank for so much for the awesome mod and the fix!

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 20, 2016, 06:25:02 am »

oh hey this updated now I can finally see what happens if the vast weird adventure classes... migrate to a fort.
edit: oh god that's alot of wizard towers, okay that's pretty cool. wonder how you made those a civ site.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:37:02 am by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #479 on: February 20, 2016, 02:29:05 pm »

oh hey this updated now I can finally see what happens if the vast weird adventure classes... migrate to a fort.
edit: oh god that's alot of wizard towers, okay that's pretty cool. wonder how you made those a civ site.

Main reason I removed fireball as a default spell: Fireball Fortress
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:28:05 pm by GM-X »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 92