Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 459696 times)

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile

Are some of the races immune to certain strains of vampirism? I've chopped off the arms of a vampire lord and let him bite my dark elf a lot but I can't seem to become a vampire.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

Are some of the races immune to certain strains of vampirism? I've chopped off the arms of a vampire lord and let him bite my dark elf a lot but I can't seem to become a vampire.
yeah getting cursed the Drinking blood way doesn't work if your an supernatural non-living creature so you have to try the other interaction source pissing off a god to be cursed a vampire and to do that you need to tip over a statue at a church you'll get a prompt when you do this.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile

I thought drinking blood was the way to be cursed in vanilla, but in this mod you had to be bitten or touched or whatever. But perhaps Dark Elves are immune to being cursed through a bite, though why that would be the case I don't know. They're not non-living, they need to eat, drink and sleep like any living creature.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Currently, there is no way to become a Vampire Lord or Ancient/Monster Vampire. They are effectively mega-beasts. The most powerful vampire a player can become is a Master Vampire.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile

Ah, I see. Well then, off to get bitten by a master vampire.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Ah, I see. Well then, off to get bitten by a master vampire.

I sympathize with your build idea though... I will add a Dark Elf Vampire Lord class for the next update.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 01:35:12 pm by GM-X »

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile

I assume you know about this but you can stack curses of the same kind provided you profane temples. I made a foul blendec who has become a spirit bender3 times.

Also are vampiric dragons supposed to have a really sucky weight limit? I can't carry anything in my normal form without dropping down to 0,099 speed.
Sorry for spamming questions for you guys, I just really like the mod.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile

I assume you know about this but you can stack curses of the same kind provided you profane temples. I made a foul blendec who has become a spirit bender3 times.

Also are vampiric dragons supposed to have a really sucky weight limit? I can't carry anything in my normal form without dropping down to 0,099 speed.
that was super fun, you could end up getting a random ability doing that.
probably call it the Curse gambling like your taking mutations. the dragon might be super small and unable to pick up a thing which has happen before.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

The Spirit Bender curse is missing the tags that restrict it from being repeatedly applied, so thank you for letting me know.

The vampiric dragon curse should not effect your humanoid body, but it makes me wonder if you are transforming back into an adult body or not. Was this your Greater Foul Blend character?

-Please do not think twice about asking questions or reporting any issues you are having.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 06:01:11 am by GM-X »

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile
Re: [<~Dark Ages II: War & Mythos~>] Vanilla + Horror [43.03] [v33]
« Reply #609 on: May 26, 2016, 08:22:52 am »

My speed drops even if I haven't transformed into a dragon yet. I can get the vamp dragon curse and immediately my speed will drop to 0,099.
I think it also affects the normal dragon curse where your character will turn into a dragon right away. If I wait until I turn back I will be unable to pick up stuff without becoming super slow.

I'll look into it and see if I become small when I get a dragon curse.

Repseki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 26, 2016, 08:43:31 am »

Could it have anything to do with the added 3500 % strength with no fixed cap?

Then triggering the whole to much strength = low speed thing.
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=8333

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 26, 2016, 09:46:54 am »

I suspect that might be the case. I can punch people really far but I can't carry anything.

Also it seems that spirit benders are only able to heal themselves once. After you've turned back into you original form after healing you can't ever use healing touch on yourself again. Maybe that's intended I don't know.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 10:19:52 am by Kristviljan »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #612 on: May 26, 2016, 05:02:06 pm »

Could it have anything to do with the added 3500 % strength with no fixed cap?

Then triggering the whole to much strength = low speed thing.
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=8333

Thank you for this. Hilarious to imagine a Weredragon in human form so muscular it can barely move. It's a little suspicious.

I suspect that might be the case. I can punch people really far but I can't carry anything.

Also it seems that spirit benders are only able to heal themselves once. After you've turned back into you original form after healing you can't ever use healing touch on yourself again. Maybe that's intended I don't know.

I uploaded a hot fix with no version notes. 1000% strength increase seems a lot more reasonable and should avoid triggering the bug. I also gave Spirit Benders some love. They are no longer restricted to healing once in a lifetime.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:41:06 am by GM-X »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
[<~Dark Ages II: War & Mythos~>] Vanilla + Horror [43.03] [v33a]
« Reply #613 on: May 27, 2016, 05:01:14 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 09:26:38 am by GM-X »

Kristviljan

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh shit, I'm sorry
    • View Profile
Re: [<~Dark Ages II: War & Mythos~>] Vanilla + Horror [43.03] [v33a]
« Reply #614 on: May 27, 2016, 11:01:54 am »

Is it possible to be cursed with a regular wereform, like say werewolf or werebear or something, when you profane a temple?
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 92