Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 91

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 447964 times)

GrandpuhTy

• Bay Watcher
  • Lowly Cowherd
    • View Profile

Yeah I have no idea how to use LNP, so I just threw DFHack's files into the DF folder and everything seems to work now. Thanks, and sorry for my random flailing about in here >.>

Alyfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*howls mournfully*

I can't seem to download the pack.. I keep getting, "Failed - Network error".. don't think its on my end cause I only seem to get it from this download o_O

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

*howls mournfully*

I can't seem to download the pack.. I keep getting, "Failed - Network error".. don't think its on my end cause I only seem to get it from this download o_O

Hi Alyfox, are you still having network errors downloading the Start Pack? I'm able to download it without issues.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Alyfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tries just now, and yeah. Very puzzling

wolfpwned

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hey, does anyone know how to get the weredragon curse in Adventure Mode apart from random chance with statues? I've tried drinking dragons blood and being bitten by a silver dragon, but neither of these things have given me any sort of notification about a syndrome or anything. Does anyone have any ideas? Would love the help!

assasinwar9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, does anyone know how to get the weredragon curse in Adventure Mode apart from random chance with statues? I've tried drinking dragons blood and being bitten by a silver dragon, but neither of these things have given me any sort of notification about a syndrome or anything. Does anyone have any ideas? Would love the help!

i got it from a tablet or wutever lol, so check legends and see if there are any "dragon walking" ones... hope this helps
immortal is never dieing so that sucks lol

wolfpwned

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

i got it from a tablet or wutever lol, so check legends and see if there are any "dragon walking" ones... hope this helps

Unfortunately I couldnt find anything in artifacts when i filtered it down, should I just keep reseeding my worlds until one generates, or is there other options? I've tried looking at the artifacts through the Legends Viewer application, but unfortunately all the artifacts in that show up as UNKNOWNS when you look at them, so that kind of only leaves the in game legends.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:03:27 pm by wolfpwned »

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unfortunately I couldnt find anything in artifacts when i filtered it down, should I just keep reseeding my worlds until one generates, or is there other options? I've tried looking at the artifacts through the Legends Viewer application, but unfortunately all the artifacts in that show up as UNKNOWNS when you look at them, so that kind of only leaves the in game legends.

The best way to identify slabs is in Legend Mode in DF. Then you can pinpoint the exact location in Legends Viewer.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 06:12:39 pm by Rammok »

The Big PowerBoss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It appears that not all of the Large Daggers are suitable for bonecrafting armor. For instance, my adventurer now has a large copper war dagger, and it doesn't allow me to craft any bone armor. And i really wanted some made from bones of that black dragon. Oh well.
A quick suggestion, perhaps the dagger requirement should be replaced with something you could craft? Or, at least, an added option to craft a dagger for bonecrafting would be nice. Pardon me if there is already, i am not the most observant person.
Either way, your mod is absolutley amazing, i love it. keep up the good work!

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It appears that not all of the Large Daggers are suitable for bonecrafting armor. For instance, my adventurer now has a large copper war dagger, and it doesn't allow me to craft any bone armor. And i really wanted some made from bones of that black dragon. Oh well.
A quick suggestion, perhaps the dagger requirement should be replaced with something you could craft? Or, at least, an added option to craft a dagger for bonecrafting would be nice. Pardon me if there is already, i am not the most observant person.
Either way, your mod is absolutley amazing, i love it. keep up the good work!

Thank you Big PowerBoss.

Makes sense to me. I thought Toady One would be done with the next release sooner. I'm still busy developing Mars 2030 1.2 and my next game in the meantime, but I will look into this. 

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Would porting DAII 35b to 32-bit be especially difficult?  A beta memory layout for Dwarf Therapist in DF 43.05 just dropped, but only works with the 32-bit version.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Sat down for a small bit of playtime.  Whenever you're working on the mod again, I would like to suggest some variety in equipment.  I added a couple like Staal & Grim, but the differences in body templates made the game crash every 20 minutes.

Morgoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Rayneing Blood
    • View Profile

It'd be nice to see Goblins, Orcs, and Gnolls surviving and prospering more in world gens. I've gone through about 10 world gens just to see how it all goes, and every time Kobolds and Humans have been on top. In fact, I think Kobolds might be a little bit too prosperous. Then there's the fact that Legendary Dwarves still outpop and outlive regular Dwarves, which seems self-contradictory with the mod's lore.

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Minor bug report.  I set my mayor's suite to be engraved, and upon returning, was presented with this;

It is attempting to match the content of the engraving with closest available graphic.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Minor bug report.  I set my mayor's suite to be engraved, and upon returning, was presented with this;

It is attempting to match the content of the engraving with closest available graphic.

That is a weird one. I'm not really sure what I would have done to cause it.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 91