Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 448113 times)

DorfMeister

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⊕ϟDark Ages II: War & Mythosϟ⊕] Vanilla + Horror [43.05] [v36]
« Reply #810 on: March 15, 2017, 09:12:25 am »

I've only been updating the 43.05 64-bit version of DF. It runs the mod dramatically faster than the 32-bit version. I don't think Therapist and DFHack support it yet, but I keep hoping it happens soon.

There is 64 version already with working dfhack and therapist http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12743

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 16, 2017, 11:19:51 am »

DFhack and therapist work; im playing your latest version; already got 4 undead sieges and 2 goblin and goddamit i hate vampire bats...

I really scaled back populations and nerfed the bite, but Goblins still love Vampire Bats it seems.

I've only been updating the 43.05 64-bit version of DF. It runs the mod dramatically faster than the 32-bit version. I don't think Therapist and DFHack support it yet, but I keep hoping it happens soon.

There is 64 version already with working dfhack and therapist http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12743

Thank you for letting me know. Since 64-bit Therapist is apparently stable, I will try to release an updated Starter Pack before the weekend is over.

redivider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 18, 2017, 07:50:38 am »

It is not completely stable for me (dwarf therapist) dfhack seems to be pretty stable though. Therapist crashes for me when i reach a certain population and try to swap over tabs like from labor to military so i have to restart it every time. Im probably doing something wrong

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 08, 2017, 09:42:51 am »

Is there anychance you could release this mod with DF hack now that DF hack supports the latest version and is fairly stable?

Codyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 10, 2017, 05:37:29 pm »

What's an easy way to remove Legendary Dwarves from world generation?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #815 on: April 11, 2017, 07:24:24 am »

Is there anychance you could release this mod with DF hack now that DF hack supports the latest version and is fairly stable?

Hi Purdurabo. I'm very close to the release of Mars 2030 1.2 on Steam. As soon as it's out, I'll update W&M with the latest version of DFHack and Therapist 64-bit.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

The Starter Pack has been updated to include DFHack beta and Therapist 64-bit. Use the same download link. Only the file modification date has changed.

[64-bit] PC Download: [DAII: War & Mythos] [v36] [Start Pack + Therapist and DFHack]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 07:50:45 pm by GM-X »

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Well look at that, I started a new LP and guess which mod I am using? About time I got around to it, been promising it for long enough. Anyway the first video is up but it doesn't really have any gameplay. I basically just take a look at the website for DAII and then looking at the world with Legends Viewer. The first video is here.

It took me hundreds of completed worlds to finally get one I liked. The gnomes and hags just did not want to live. They kept dieing out. There was a lot of finagling with Perfect World to get what I want.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Well look at that, I started a new LP and guess which mod I am using? About time I got around to it, been promising it for long enough. Anyway the first video is up but it doesn't really have any gameplay. I basically just take a look at the website for DAII and then looking at the world with Legends Viewer. The first video is here.

It took me hundreds of completed worlds to finally get one I liked. The gnomes and hags just did not want to live. They kept dieing out. There was a lot of finagling with Perfect World to get what I want.

Great. I will take a closer look at Hags and Gnome civs.

Meanwhile, I posted links to your play lists more prominently in the OP. Looking forward to the fun.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

Cool, the second video is actually up now. Actual game play happens in this one. Then again there was a reason I marked the first one as episode 0 besides being a programmer.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Cool, the second video is actually up now. Actual game play happens in this one. Then again there was a reason I marked the first one as episode 0 besides being a programmer.

Shadows, Kobolds, and Wizards... oh my.  :-X  Nice embark location.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel

It took me a good bit of time to get that world. There is a lot of wiggly little things to make civilizations spread out and biomes to be diverse. Already saw a shadow in one of the videos though it was just a thief and quickly ran off the border.

Alyfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, its me again

I noticed that on the first post there is a separate download for ASCII and Ironhand; the LNP it comes with includes gemset, ironhand, phoebus and so forth. Will the ones included in the LNP (specifically Gemset 24) still work with the game?

My eyes are getting old and I find I prefer the larger tiles <3

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Hey, its me again

I noticed that on the first post there is a separate download for ASCII and Ironhand; the LNP it comes with includes gemset, ironhand, phoebus and so forth. Will the ones included in the LNP (specifically Gemset 24) still work with the game?

My eyes are getting old and I find I prefer the larger tiles <3

Yes Gemset is supported using the LNP. And, you reminded me that the ASCII and Ironhand links are outdated.   

Alyfox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes Gemset is supported using the LNP. And, you reminded me that the ASCII and Ironhand links are outdated.

Oh, well.. glad to be of help :D

Now, something weird is happening in my current fort.. I don't know if its DA related or vanilla related, or even related to Creepy Caverns (which I threw in to see what its like) but I'm having issues with my dwarves becoming frightened and agonized by mental trauma... at nothing. Im not in an evil biome, there are no monsters around.. just some white storks on the surface. Its also affecting my chickens and my hounds O_O This is my 4th game with this current accumulation of mods, and the first time its happened O_O

Posting here rather than the "dwarf fortress questions" forum cause, well modded and not vanilla
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 92