Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 92

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 454939 times)

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

I did not change any graphic settings in the LNP menu before starting the world.  In fact, after this bug I tried reinstalling Ironhand from the graphics menu, but it didn't help.  I will try copy/paste the graphics folder from the DAII zip and see if that helps.

The Big PowerBoss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that a DAII bug, or maybe it's something in the latest patch?

Codyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minor bug report.  I set my mayor's suite to be engraved, and upon returning, was presented with this;

It is attempting to match the content of the engraving with closest available graphic.

That's a vanilla problem in general. If you engrave any room, it will look terrible graphically. I don't remember the keys to toggle engravings but it's (d) -> something.

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minor bug report.  I set my mayor's suite to be engraved, and upon returning, was presented with this;

It is attempting to match the content of the engraving with closest available graphic.

That's a vanilla problem in general. If you engrave any room, it will look terrible graphically. I don't remember the keys to toggle engravings but it's (d) -> something.

Thank you for letting us know Codyo.

I know a few DF versions back engravings were working normally, not sure when the problem crept in to vanilla.

Codyo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is this intended? After just three separate Vampire Bat attacks, just one bat each time, a third of my fortress are now elder vampires. I will have to kill all of these guys if I want to keep the rest of the population safe...

It doesn't seem right they're "elder" vampires either, they just became one.
I really do not want my entire fortress to turn into vampires. Could this vampire conversion thing be toned down? This seems to be a 100% chance of affliction after a bite.
If somebody wants a super vampire fort, this would be too easy.

The next time I make a world I think I will delete vampire bats from the raws.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:48:16 am by Codyo »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Is this intended? After just three separate Vampire Bat attacks, just one bat each time, a third of my fortress are now elder vampires. I will have to kill all of these guys if I want to keep the rest of the population safe...

It doesn't seem right they're "elder" vampires either, they just became one.
I really do not want my entire fortress to turn into vampires. Could this vampire conversion thing be toned down? This seems to be a 100% chance of affliction after a bite.
If somebody wants a super vampire fort, this would be too easy.

The next time I make a world I think I will delete vampire bats from the raws.

Elder is probably not the ideal term. It's really being compared to vanilla vampires, which are significantly less powerful. I will look into nerfing vampire bats cause they are a bit too prolific in history.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 03:30:19 am by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

I actually wasn't sure if Elder Vampire was in fact a real vampire.  After the bat attack, I kept watch over the surviving peasant.  Literally just a few days of game time after I stopped paying attention, he ate my Chief Medical Dwarf :(

Coolerz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I seem to be having trouble with dfhack and this mod. I lave the latest versions of both installed (64 bit) and can run the game just fine without dfhack, but for whatever reason I cannot start a game or load a previous one while dfhack is active. The game just closes with no error or anything. Help, please!

Coolerz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I seem to be having trouble with dfhack and this mod. I lave the latest versions of both installed (64 bit) and can run the game just fine without dfhack, but for whatever reason I cannot start a game or load a previous one while dfhack is active. The game just closes with no error or anything. Help, please!
Nvm I figured it out. Need to use alpha 1 of dfhack instead of alpha 2 :\

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Nvm I figured it out. Need to use alpha 1 of dfhack instead of alpha 2 :\

Hi Coolerz. I'm glad you were able to get it running. I still highly recommend leaving DFHack off during world gen and loading.

Now that the 64-bit Start Pack has been updated with DFHack, it's close to time to release v36. Any suggestions, feature requests, or new adventure class ideas are welcome.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:15:26 am by GM-X »

Coolerz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hi Coolerz. I'm glad you were able to get it running. I still highly recommend leaving DFHack off during world gen and loading.

Now that the 64-bit Start Pack has been updated with DFHack, it's close to time to release v36. Any suggestions, feature requests, or new adventure class ideas are welcome.

I've only played a little of the Red Dragon adventurer class but strangely, whenever I choose the class, all of a sudden, there's more of them. I've had about 60% of humanoid enemies transform into a dragon, soon after I do and land a blow. Is this just me, is this intended...

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

I've only played a little of the Red Dragon adventurer class but strangely, whenever I choose the class, all of a sudden, there's more of them. I've had about 60% of humanoid enemies transform into a dragon, soon after I do and land a blow. Is this just me, is this intended...

Bite attacks are meant to transmit the Weredragon curse (I also just noticed that claws do also and that was not intended). It should take a while to go in effect either way, so I will tweak that for v36.

The Big PowerBoss

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps, a Lich adventure class? With a disguise spell to blend in with society?

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Old player returning to dwarf fortress, this mod looks epic but i'm not sure how the lnp thing starter pack works? Or what to do for worldgen...I'm a little bit confused could someone help me? I want to play adventure mode with this mod and enjoy being an elf ranger or something like that...I'd like to try graphics but i usually prefer Ascii. So i downloaded the first option with Starter Pack and i get a lnp tool thingy i'm not sure if i should use it or not or how to use it well!

Edit: I installed ironhand using the lnp executable, and when i click run - dwarf fortress i get an error run anyways? The error is invalid twbt for option print_mode Uknown value

Edit: got it working and changed to standart, so i go to design world with advanced paramters and choose large myth year 175? Does it mean i should make my endyear 175? I'm a bit confused with this, or does any endyear work for enjoying the mod? Thanks

Edit: Sorry for so many edits i figured out everything on my own, generating a world and can't wait to play this mod :D Guess my post is pointless lol
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 09:08:13 am by toupz »

toupz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there any way i can craft arrows?
Edit: Found out wow this mod is epic!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 10:28:11 am by toupz »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 92