Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 91

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 447937 times)

WonderPsycho

• Bay Watcher
  • Necromancy Cultist, Any and All Pronouns
    • View Profile
Re: [⊕ Dark Ages III: War & Mythos ⊕] Vanilla + Horror [44.05] [v37d]
« Reply #960 on: January 23, 2018, 05:46:10 pm »

no it wasn't because of the bite attack, it was the "transform into dragon" ability in the use power, create items, and other abilities list when you click "x"(as in you can't transform yourself into a dragon, but can choose another to transform into one.). i'm sorry for confusing you, also i rather have the weredragon curse back where you CAN spread it by biting (because it would make the class a lot more fun to play as, and also because i never knew that you can do that with that class.)the class, and i didn't want this to happen its just i didn't took the time to relax and type out specifically what was the problem, now since now i know that the red dragon class can spread the weredragon curse, and you removed it, i'm now angry at myself for confusing you, i didn't mean to say for you to get rid of the weredragon curse, i meant by the "transform into dragon" ability. this is one huge mistake. and i didn't want it to last longer, look its my fault, sometimes i just type super fast and just don't relax and type what was the real problem ok.

Do not think twice about it. I thought you may have meant that but I didn't see the targeting issue when I looked at the raws. I will take a closer look again tonight. I plan to add the Weredragon curse back as a power the class can invoke at will, instead of automatically with every single bite attack.
okay, again sorry about the confusion.
GLORY UPON THE LORDS OF DEATH, PRAISE NECROMANCY!!

Zed Apocalypse Undead Infection Mini Mod
Civs+ Mod

flyteofheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: January 23, 2018, 06:43:02 pm »

Any mod that doesn't mess with biome populations should be fairly safe. Let me know how it goes.

Just trying to figure out which files it touched that you also edited. Revision edits almost all of the creature and plant files at least a little bit (often just descriptions!) and many others. edit: on further investigation, i think its actually latest dfhack causing problems. nevermind.

Im moving to Madagascar at the end of February (truly, as in the african country), and DF/mods is one of the only games ill be able to play. So take joy in that someone in madagascar is going to be playing lol. This mod has tons of content for me to play through in my hut with no internet and limited electricity off a car battery!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:31:10 am by flyteofheart »
Encrusted with fried bread and menacing with spikes of coconuts
living the dream

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: January 24, 2018, 02:43:33 pm »

Any mod that doesn't mess with biome populations should be fairly safe. Let me know how it goes.

Just trying to figure out which files it touched that you also edited. Revision edits almost all of the creature and plant files at least a little bit (often just descriptions!) and many others. edit: on further investigation, i think its actually latest dfhack causing problems. nevermind.

Im moving to Madagascar at the end of February (truly, as in the african country), and DF/mods is one of the only games ill be able to play. So take joy in that someone in madagascar is going to be playing lol. This mod has tons of content for me to play through in my hut with no internet and limited electricity off a car battery!

Madagascar! What will you be doing out there in a hut? Let me know before you leave, I will try to throw in some extra content for you.

Neothanos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: January 24, 2018, 03:28:40 pm »

hi! i'm trying you modpack and a question hit me.

I've always read about those "legendary dwarves" civilization, but i never understood what differences they had against "normal" dwarves.
If I understand correctly, those "different civilization" (elven rangers, human figters, and the dwarves) are from a mod, but I don't seems to be able to find the differencies with they normal counterparts.

Any tips on where to find those information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #964 on: January 25, 2018, 08:04:15 pm »

hi! i'm trying you modpack and a question hit me.

I've always read about those "legendary dwarves" civilization, but i never understood what differences they had against "normal" dwarves.
If I understand correctly, those "different civilization" (elven rangers, human figters, and the dwarves) are from a mod, but I don't seems to be able to find the differencies with they normal counterparts.

Any tips on where to find those information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you

Hi Neothanos. Very close to starting the DAIII Wiki to start explaining all the content. In general, Legendary Dwarves are more powerful longer living Dwarves. They also have castes that use certain forms of magic. The difference in all the race/class variations run along those same lines. Paladin's for example, have the power to heal.
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

Gigabytebob

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: January 29, 2018, 11:13:02 pm »

HI! just want to say from what I have seen this is an awesome mod but I can not seem to play it when I try to gen a world it rarely gets pasted placing civs and when it does (or when i lower the amount of civs) it trys to forward time and after between 9 and 40 years it crashes and in the error log it just says Impoverished Word Selector :[ please help
adamantine, the only material that can be honed to an edge so fine it can cut light, cleave steel like butter, and sever heads with the enthusiasm of a deranged bloodthirsty child.

Turn those goblinoid uglybolds into adorable cutebolds

burrito25man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: January 30, 2018, 02:47:29 am »

Hi! Small thing I noticed: the bookbinder and papermaker professions are MIA for the default dwarf entity file.
It's a slippery slope.  You start out modding, then move on to hard DFHacking, and next thing you know you're making your own games...

LUA Script: Workaround for butchering Sentients
 - http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=165414.0

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #967 on: January 30, 2018, 04:57:38 am »

HI! just want to say from what I have seen this is an awesome mod but I can not seem to play it when I try to gen a world it rarely gets pasted placing civs and when it does (or when i lower the amount of civs) it trys to forward time and after between 9 and 40 years it crashes and in the error log it just says Impoverished Word Selector :[ please help

Hi Gigabytebob. You will need to use the Advanced World Parameters included with DA:III for the most stability.

Hi! Small thing I noticed: the bookbinder and papermaker professions are MIA for the default dwarf entity file.

Hi Burrito25man. Thank you for reporting this. Sleep has called, but I will fix this later tonight. Zzz.

Dark Ages III: War & Mythos [44.05] [v37e] [64-bit] has been released.
  • Hot fix to add bookbinder and papermaker professions for Vanilla and Legendary Dwarves.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:19:08 am by GM-X »

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [⊕ Dark Ages III: War & Mythos ⊕] Vanilla + Horror [44.05] [v37e]
« Reply #968 on: February 02, 2018, 02:51:20 pm »

Is there a 44.05 LNP version of this mod yet?

NVM just threw the raws into the alpha LNP and it is working fine.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:03:42 pm by Purdurabo »

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: February 04, 2018, 11:37:12 am »

aquebus cartridges are not working as in they take the gunpowder and bullets but produce nothing.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:56:48 pm by Purdurabo »

Rammok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: February 06, 2018, 07:39:05 pm »

aquebus cartridges are not working as in they take the gunpowder and bullets but produce nothing.

Thank you for reporting this Purdurabo. I thought this was fixed a while back..  :( I will take a closer look tonight.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
« Reply #971 on: February 07, 2018, 11:20:57 pm »

Thank you for reporting this Purdurabo. Please copy and paste the following over the "CARTRIDGE_FRT" code block in the reaction_dark_ages.txt in your saved game folder. It should instantly fix the problem:

Code: [Select]
[REACTION:CARTRIDGE_FRT]
[NAME:load cartridge]
[BUILDING:GUNSHOP:CUSTOM_C]
[ADVENTURE_MODE_ENABLED]
[REAGENT:gunstones:20:AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_BULLET:NONE:NONE][PRODUCT_DIMENSION:30]
[REAGENT:gunpowder:20:POWDER_MISC:NONE:INORGANIC:GUNPOWDER]
[REAGENT:bag:1:BOX:NONE:NONE:NONE][BAG][CONTAINS:B][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[PRODUCT:100:20:AMMO:ITEM_AMMO_CARTRIDGE:GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:gunstones:NONE]
        [PRODUCT_DIMENSION:30]
[SKILL:FORGE_WEAPON]

Let me know if that does the trick, and I will upload the fix for v37f.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 11:32:04 pm by GM-X »

Purdurabo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: February 12, 2018, 07:54:09 am »

It worked a charm. Thnx mate.

buuface

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: February 12, 2018, 11:23:44 pm »

Having lots of fun with you mod. Thank you !

But i am having a problem with visitors destroying furniture, particularly Minotaurs, Human fighters and rogues, and Legendary dwarves.

I have tried to create a sculpture garden but these visitors habitually come and topple all the statues each time.

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
[⊕ Dark Ages III: War & Mythos ⊕] Vanilla + Horror [44.05] [v37f]
« Reply #974 on: February 13, 2018, 12:21:17 am »

Having lots of fun with you mod. Thank you !

But i am having a problem with visitors destroying furniture, particularly Minotaurs, Human fighters and rogues, and Legendary dwarves.

I have tried to create a sculpture garden but these visitors habitually come and topple all the statues each time.

Hi Buuface. Is the sculpture garden near where alcohol is sold? Are these guys drinking and afterwards toppling statues or just straight away toppling them?

Dark Ages III: War & Mythos [44.05] [v37f] [64-bit] has been released.
  • Fixes Arquebus cartridge crafting in Fortress Mode.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:29:25 am by GM-X »
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 91