Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 91

Author Topic: [ϟ] Dark Ages V: War & Mythos [High Horror] [5.0.8] YouTube  (Read 447967 times)

Fi

• Bay Watcher
  • φ
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Ages III: War & Mythos [Survival Horror] [v38d] [44.12] [Newb Pack]
« Reply #1125 on: January 16, 2020, 06:39:24 pm »

Vettlingr has not shown any interest in responding to the question asking for his permission—both in his thread and through private messaging three months later, so you may have to ask him yourself for permission to turn his Vettlingr tileset into a Vettlingr_DA tileset that is compatible with Dark Ages.

Thanks again for showing interest in doing so, and even if you cannot get his permission, I will most likely use one of the other compatible tilesets you have available for Dark Ages.  :)

(E: 1/21/2020 - 9:55 PM CST)

Wonderful news! Vettlingr did reply yesterday to strongly grant you his permission to make his tileset compatible with Dark Ages: War & Mythos. ❦

I will sent you a screenshot of the message via PM for certainty.

(E: Forgot to strikeout the previous text.)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 10:07:54 pm by Fi »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com
Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [Survival Horror] [v39] [47.04] Wanderlust
« Reply #1126 on: March 07, 2020, 07:20:11 pm »

---> DOWNLOAD [PC]: Wanderlust ASCII [47.04] (14MB)

Release Notes:
  • 100% Vanilla content included
  • Stable medium & large advanced worlds
  • Hyper-active History
  • Towers in mass
  • Hags now reproduce
  • Hags joined forces with Gnolls
  • Serpentnakashim have fallen
  • Dark Stranglers have fallen
  • Dark Elf civilizations have risen
  • DAIV: adds 2MB of raw content to Vanilla for a total of 5.3MB

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 02:33:52 am by GM-X »
Dark Ages IV: DF & Skyrim mods + Survival Sims 
http://AdventRPG.com/

tpssurvivor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IrfanxHafiz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [Survival Horror] [v39] [47.04] Wanderlust
« Reply #1128 on: March 08, 2020, 12:14:49 am »

Oh man used to not be able to create world with large amount of civilizations but now it is possible to create one! Thanks for the update!

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [47.04] [v39a] [64-bit] has been released!

---> DOWNLOAD [PC]: Ironhand Dark [47.04] (17MB)

Release Notes:
  • Iron Dwarves have arisen
  • Dark Ages Dragons can now climb
  • Most Armor can now be refit in Adventure Mode
  • Vampire Bats are now extinct
  • Ancestral spirits no longer live underground
  • Great Bats are now extinct

dewy60

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question: Would Zombies ate my dwarves be compatable with the latest version of the dark ages pack?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Question: Would Zombies ate my dwarves be compatable with the latest version of the dark ages pack?
Hi Dewy60, I'm not able to test mods not included with DA:IV. Generally, mixing minor mods is okay. More complicated stuff will lead to many world gen crashes.

Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [47.04] [v39b] has been released.

[3-15-20] [v39b] GM-X: Fixes a few items and reintroduces heroic civilizations. v39b generates even more historic events. While 333-year old worlds are doable, they may push the limits of Legend Viewer if exported.   

• Paladins, Druid Dwarves, and Clerics have joined forces
  • Vampire Hydra have arisen
  • Iron Dwarf pets should correctly appear now
  • Fixed refit duplicate error in Adventure Mode
  • 333-Year Old Pre-Gen World Parameters included

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 05:29:30 am by GM-X »

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos [47.04] [v39c] has been released.

[3-16-20] [v39c] GM-X: Reintroduces all reactions and buildings for Dwarves. v39c adds Dirt and Gloom vampire strains which like most strains, are rare. So far I've added new weapons slowly but I'm happy with the new editions which round out combat styles a bit.   

• Dwarves and Legendary Dwarves now fully support Dark Ages reactions and buildings
  • Legendary Dwarves now correctly produce altars
  • [3] New weapons added which can be crafted in Fort Mode: Thora Spear, Casula Mace, & Xhylon Crossbow
  • [2] New vampire strains have arisen: Dirt and Gloom
  • Pre-Gen Advanced World Parameters included

Fi

• Bay Watcher
  • φ
    • View Profile

Woo! I have been eagerly waiting quite awhile for an update to Dark Ages since it is a bit bland to play Dwarf Fortress without all of those foreboding mysteries and magic in the worlds we can create. ❦

Thank you for providing us with this wonderful content; however, I am puzzled about one thing... The previous version came with a Starter Pack for it, but this one—v47.04—did not come with the same files.

Are we supposed to use the previous Starter Pack that came with v44.12, or is this merely a beta version that is not yet ready for a Starter Pack with just Ironhand and Wanderlust being the only available options for now?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Woo! I have been eagerly waiting quite awhile for an update to Dark Ages since it is a bit bland to play Dwarf Fortress without all of those foreboding mysteries and magic in the worlds we can create. ❦

Thank you for providing us with this wonderful content; however, I am puzzled about one thing... The previous version came with a Starter Pack for it, but this one—v47.04—did not come with the same files.

Are we supposed to use the previous Starter Pack that came with v44.12, or is this merely a beta version that is not yet ready for a Starter Pack with just Ironhand and Wanderlust being the only available options for now?

Hi Fi, I typical don't release the Starter Pack until vanilla DF is very stable. Toady One has shifted focus to Steam / tile support now. [47.04] maybe a short lived build that isn't getting many bug fixes. If for some reason there is a long delay before the Steam release, then I will go ahead and add the newest Starter Pack.

Minstrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quick question: are Legendary Dwarves unable to make paper and books? Those options are red in the Labor menu. Is there a way to change that?

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Quick question: are Legendary Dwarves unable to make paper and books? Those options are red in the Labor menu. Is there a way to change that?

Hi Minstrel, they should be able to produce books. I looked at the [v39c] raws, and I'm not finding any reason they shouldn't be able to.

CrashyMcGee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why are Dragon Men bloodsuckers? Thier venom also burns people alive and isn't inserted when they bite, only when they spit. Alongside this they can transform others into dragons. Sorry if it sounds negative, I'm just confused.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 10:42:02 pm by CrashyMcGee »

Fi

• Bay Watcher
  • φ
    • View Profile

Hi Fi, I typical don't release the Starter Pack until vanilla DF is very stable. Toady One has shifted focus to Steam / tile support now. [47.04] maybe a short lived build that isn't getting many bug fixes. If for some reason there is a long delay before the Steam release, then I will go ahead and add the newest Starter Pack.

Hello! Thanks for getting back to me. ❦

That is understandable since it would be a waste of your efforts and time to fully commit to releasing a stable Starter Pack when the base version of Dwarf Fortress could be updated and released on Steam at any time afterwards.

I will be looking forward to seeing Dark Ages IV: War & Mythos in Steam's Workshop when Dwarf Fortress is released in that storefront. :)

GM-X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • AdventRPG.com

Why are Dragon Men bloodsuckers? Thier venom also burns people alive and isn't inserted when they bite, only when they spit. Alongside this they can transform others into dragons. Sorry if it sounds negative, I'm just confused.

Hi CrashyMcGee, Dragonmen are cursed beings. In dark ages they are suffering a form of dragon-lycanthropy. They did start as NPCs so there maybe some targeting weirdness in Adventure Mode.

If you have any suggestions for them, I would be happy to include them. What is your wish?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 91