Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Co-op Dwarfmode (online simultaneous multiplayer)  (Read 42184 times)

white-rabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Co-op Dwarfmode (online simultaneous multiplayer)
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2020, 04:16:54 pm »

Can this be ran with a lazy newb pack like PeridexisErrant's Starter Pack? If so, how would I go about installing it?

It may be possible, but I can't personally recommend it. You should use a vanilla (plain) download for dwarf fortress and dfhack and dfplex with the correct versions, as described above.

The main reason I don't recommend it is that there is no support for running dfplex alongside other hacks. It may be possible, but many are unlikely to work correctly or at all. Furthermore, graphics sets will not appear by default, there is limited support for graphics in dfplex currently, and you can read about that in the main post.

pope34

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Co-op Dwarfmode (online simultaneous multiplayer)
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2021, 05:43:23 am »

Yo, I reworked the script to not have dependencies. I tested it a couple times with friends they had success, also it seems to be a little more stable with the textures cut out. Maybe it is just rng though.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zaP4Uu6sopx3N7ZgkPK8UghHBDT269X9/view?usp=sharing
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]