Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Dwarven Metropolitan Area. A DF-assisted forum RPG.  (Read 16774 times)

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarven Metropolitan Area. A DF-assisted forum RPG.
« Reply #240 on: September 17, 2014, 06:53:18 am »

I don't know if we can continue with so few active players  :-[
unless someone desperately wants it to continue I think I'll stop updating until at least tele reappears
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

RabidAnubis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 17, 2014, 10:39:41 am »

I was going to suggest the same thing.  Perhaps in a month we should reorganize something like this but I don't want you to waste any of your time.  Thanks for playing this far anyways though :)
Dwarf Fortress: Your game is working on giving NPC's lives. Our game is working on giving them a working nervous system.
Aahhh I can't find the fish cakes in the bunny level, they keep getting enraged and I don't have any holy hand grenades
The Age of Myth: Goldenhold

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2014, 09:28:03 am »

I fell behind, and frankly I have lost interest as of late, I mean the last game I got by with rp for a bit, but this one is pretty devoid of it. Doesn't help that I am busy enough that I don't even check bay12 as often as I would like.

Would agree with "postponing" it, but we all know if we let it die it will remain dead. It was nice idea, but we at most only ever had 5 people giving a crap.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]