(This is very out-of-date. Many extra scripts are in the repo that aren't listed here, and the ones in the main folder in particular may be useful. I'll update this list at some point, although we're still trying to figure out how to deal with including scripts like these in DFHack.)
This is a collection of DFHack scripts that I've written. Sources are available on Github
(you can download individual scripts by clicking the "Raw" button when viewing them, or download everything with the "Download ZIP" button in the sidebar).
Feature requests and bug reports can be made in the Github issue tracker
or here. I prefer Github for organizational purposes (and may migrate suggestions and reports to the issue tracker), but reports and general discussion in this thread are fine as well.Major UI scripts/changes:
- gui/cp437-table: Allows input of all CP437 characters
- gui/extended-status: Adds more pages to the z-status screen (currently just bedroom information)
- gui/load-screen: A replacement for the "Continue game" screen
- gui/settings-manager: An in-game init file editor. Currently supports most init.txt and d_init.txt settings and colors.txt, and support for announcements.txt is planned.
- adv-max-skills: Sets all of an adventurer's skills and attributes to their maximum values during creation
- embark-skills: Adjusts the skills of dwarves when embarking, similar to adv-max-skills
- annc-monitor: Displays all announcements and reports (in color) in the DFHack console. More options are planned, such as displaying only certain types of announcements and writing announcements to a file with additional information.
- click-monitor: Displays the grid coordinates of the mouse (i.e. the tile position) when the mouse is clicked.
- invert-colors: Inverts DF's color scheme in-game. (This is intended as a proof-of-concept for colors.txt support in settings-manager.) Not tested with tilesets.