Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bug with Healing Creatures? Frozen game.  (Read 627 times)

ruxpin_exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bug with Healing Creatures? Frozen game.
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:35:09 pm »

So I healed a mastiff at the Kennels and it pulled the "Stray Mastiff Puppy (Tame) has transformed into a fully healed creature! Press Enter for more" prompt, but pressing enter does nothing. I can press esc and save my game, but loading back into it still has the prompt up and the game is still essentially frozen.

Really hope someone has an answer to this, as it's prob my biggest for so far with over 200+ dwarves and a ridic strong and geared military ;\

ruxpin_exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bug with Healing Creatures? Frozen game.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:57:44 pm »

Last time I ever try and heal a doggie ;___;

slay_mithos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bug with Healing Creatures? Frozen game.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 04:05:34 pm »

I wasn't going to answer, given that I couldn't find anything that could help, but here I go anyway.

I looked at the raws, in search of something that could cause that, but all I found was the inorganic "stone", with the syndrome, but I couldn't figure out what it was actually calling.
It is formatted as a "command" type of syndrom, but it's missing the actual command (as far as I could tell), so I could not go script diving to find out about that "press Enter" thing, that should not be a thing at all in fortress mode.

So, sorry to say that I can't be of any help until someone is able to explain to me that specific syndrome.
For the 55 people who did download V1.5 till now:  You human race is not working.
It is ok, I'm used to that in RL so why should my game be different :p
DFHack tips and tricks for your everyday tasks