Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What really happened that day. (SG)  (Read 3754 times)

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What really happened that day. (SG)
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:35:21 am »

A wizened old man beckons at you to come forward.

''Gather round forumites. Do you want to hear a tale of heroism and gallant knights? Well we can't be having that! We will have a tale of the common criminal and their story. Whether through dastardly means or through that pathetic code of chivalry shall they rise in this world or find their grave. Look below into this pool of water and we shall watch decide their faith.''

Below a pool of water swirls, at first showing a blurry image and finally crystallising into a view of a forest.

''Ah, the realms of Sudarn. More specifically the Kingdom of Ieche, recently liberated from its tyrant king by his third cousin twice removed. Wait, I think it was actually his second cousin three times removed or it could have been his uncle, I'm not entirely sure. Ah, it doesn't matter what does matter is that he's pushing a more tolerant viewpoint, more rights for the fay-folk, night creatures, magic users, so on and so forth. Made him downright unpopular in certain areas. There are those on both sides who want  Hold on I'm rambling, aren't I? Let us begin.''

The old man snaps his fingers. Smoky green tendrils pour out of the pool and surge towards the crowd.

''The best story is one you can feel what the character feels, taste what they tastes, touch what they touches, hear what they hear and smell what they smell. The best thing is not even realising you're in a story.''

The old man grins as the tendrils attach themselves to your faces. That is the last thing you see before you fall unconscious.

You are walking through the Boneyard with your. A strange name, the Boneyard, for the forest that is as beautiful as can be. You are heading to the cottage you think will be uninhabited. There may be some valuables inside which you can steal and fence to pay off your debt to the Blood and Iron Guild. You go around to the back window and use your club to lever it open. You climb through the window and lower yourself gently to the floor. You walk into the kitchen and there is an old woman and a wolfman sitting there, enjoying a mug of tea. The wolfman has his back turned but the old woman stares at you in fright. You suddenly feel self-conscious. Who are you? What do you look like?

Name:
Appearance:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 03:48:18 am by Comrade Shamrock »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: What really happened that day. (SG)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 05:26:17 pm »

Name: Lammergeier

Appearance: stout, tall, with scarified arms and shoulders and a shaved head, wearing copious amounts of oiled leather and hefting around a mighty club.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 06:32:29 pm »

Name: Lammergeier

Appearance: stout, tall, with scarified arms and shoulders and a shaved head, wearing copious amounts of oiled leather and hefting around a mighty club.
+1

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 11:00:56 pm »

Posting to watch.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 04:49:08 am »

You call yourself Lammargeier which means the Bearded Vulture. Oddly appropriate given your chosen profession. The old woman stands up, begins backing away, which topples the chair she was sitting in. She begins to scream, it is a shriek that pierces your ear drum. It hurts like hell. Was she a banshee in a past life? But, that doesn't matter, the wolf man has just stood up. His black fur puffed out, making him appear larger and more menacing and a threatening growl emanating from his throat. He is advancing towards you with his claws outstretched. Behind him you see the old woman run through the door into what appears to be the kitchen. You heft your club and prepare to fight the wolfman.

Spoiler: Possesions (click to show/hide)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 12:19:04 pm »

Smash the sumbitch in the shin, as per standard protocol. Or, if he's digitigrade, in the thinnest part of the leg.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 05:30:47 pm »

Smash the sumbitch in the shin, as per standard protocol. Or, if he's digitigrade, in the thinnest part of the leg.
+ Every one.
Take a closer look at this text!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014, 05:37:45 pm »

+ Every one.
I cannot believe I am +1ing this.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 10:54:59 am »

+ Every one.
I cannot believe I am +1ing this.
+Lyeos

Comrade Shamrock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2014, 02:59:42 pm »

Right looks like we're smashing legs and robbing valuables. Wait, why ''we''? I'm one person. Ah it doesn't matter. You charge across the room swinging like a madman. Legs, I must smash in his LEGS! He retreats towards the table. You maintain your berserk advance. Club swinging like a crazed loon. Then a mug crashes into your nose. You stagger back and feel something liquid running down your face from your nose. Your own blood mixed with tea. You advance now with a cold fury evident in your eyes. He swipes at you but you manage to duck. Then you bring your club down on his leg. You hear bones shatter. He collapses onto the ground with a whimper. He clutches at his leg.

You lift your club about to cave his skull in. Then the granny barges out of the kitchen. She appears to be holding some sort of tube with a wide opening and is pointing it at you. ''Drop the club and step away from Harold'' she tells you while gesturing to the side with the pipe. Suddenly the front door opens and a girl comes in wearing a red cloak with a hood. ''Hi Granny, I was jus....'' she trails off as she beholds the scene in the room.

Spoiler: Possesions (click to show/hide)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2014, 03:08:07 pm »

Whip the club at granny's head while she's distracted by the girl! Grab the gun and turn it on her, blow her in half! Then bash the wolf guy's head with the butt of the gun til' he dies and punt the little girl back out the door.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 03:10:37 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2014, 03:52:13 pm »

Lower the club and step away from Harold.
"Buh-Wha-wolf! But! But! He's! He's a!"
Take a closer look at this text!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2014, 08:47:05 pm »

+1

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2014, 11:26:39 pm »

+1
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2014, 12:45:31 am »

Oh come oooonnnn guysss violence though! D:
Pages: [1] 2