Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: stonesense overlay not loading  (Read 1618 times)

Kryxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
stonesense overlay not loading
« on: September 20, 2014, 07:06:52 am »

I have version 40.12_r1 of the PeridexisErrant Starter pack.

This (from my understanding) includes the soundsense r5+ needed to run the overlay.

What I get. "Welcome to stonesense" and nothing works or changes.

I've done searches and I cannot find a single person that actually answers the question of why it won't load. There are plenty of questions though.

Seems like there's probably a mod conflict with DFHACK but I haven't changed anything from the default.

I'm trying to do a complex cistern/well/power generation and having use the separate screen is getting annoying.

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile
Re: stonesense overlay not loading
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:50:44 am »

The Stonesense team noticed that the Program didn't work in overlay for v40, but the focus was on getting the new trees and plant growths working.  All of that seems to have caused some bugs (because software likes to break no matter how careful you are).

The short answer is that they know overlay isn't working, but haven't gotten to fixing it yet.  There is a Stonesense thread in the utilities sub-board if you want more details.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Kryxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: stonesense overlay not loading
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 08:55:20 am »

Ah thanks, guess I've been mis-reading some of these posts from 2 months ago.   I thought it was working on this version.