Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: STRANDED in SKYRIM... A Suggestion Game:  (Read 8632 times)

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STRANDED in SKYRIM... A Suggestion Game:
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 07:02:25 pm »

Go to the college and try to figure out what the hell is going on with the help of mages.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 07:45:30 pm »

We OBVIOUSLY are going to need magical power to get out of this. We NEED to get into the Mage's College.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2013, 01:36:49 am »

I should probably point this out before people learn the hard way... Our guy needs to sleep, eat and drink or he will die...

He can and will die from exposure as well.
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Jarod Cain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2013, 12:06:54 pm »

I should probably point this out before people learn the hard way... Our guy needs to sleep, eat and drink or he will die...

Well that answers some of the most obvious questions and makes a couple things easier.

First things first, we need to get equipped. We need a cloak of some sort, a full set of armor or robes, some heavy gauntlets for fighting, some other kind of weapon, a bedroll, and a camping kit. This wouldn't be too difficult if we were in say Whiterun, but being in Winterhold means that there is no blacksmith (unless a mod as added one) so we might want to do short stints of resource gathering and maybe trying to kill a snow cat or two. Then hightailing it back into the inn so we can warm up. Then sell what we get and hope it is enough for a carriage ride to say Solitude, Windhelm or Whiterun (my preference).
-J-
-Self Proclaimed Constitutional Monarch of Utah-
-Card carrying Ambassador of Bad People Territories-
Paddledwork

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2013, 12:35:58 pm »

Well that answers some of the most obvious questions and makes a couple things easier.

First things first, we need to get equipped. We need a cloak of some sort, a full set of armor or robes, some heavy gauntlets for fighting, some other kind of weapon, a bedroll, and a camping kit. This wouldn't be too difficult if we were in say Whiterun, but being in Winterhold means that there is no blacksmith (unless a mod as added one) so we might want to do short stints of resource gathering and maybe trying to kill a snow cat or two. Then hightailing it back into the inn so we can warm up. Then sell what we get and hope it is enough for a carriage ride to say Solitude, Windhelm or Whiterun (my preference).
-J-

We have no gold and no weapons. I don't think you're going to have much success fighting snowcats with your hands haha.

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

hostergaard

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull lever R
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2013, 01:03:18 pm »

Stay where you are. You are not equipped to go spelunking about. Thank the innkeeper and tell him you have no idea iether, last thing you remember you were going to bed after a night out, next thing you know you know you are out in a ice wasteland. You managed to knock yourself out trying to find shelter and woke up here. Ask where the healer who helped you are. Find her and profusely thank her, ask if there is any way you can repay her (mind that you have no money). Then look for a way to get some more suitable clothing for this kind of weather. Maybe ask her. See if you can find some work, she is probably your best lead at the moment.You need to get your bearing before setting out somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:09:13 pm by hostergaard »
They decided to leave my fortress via the circus because the front door was locked to keep Goblins out.  THAT should be an interesting trip back to the Mountainhome.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2013, 06:22:34 pm »

We need money and we need magic... and we need shelter.

Seek employment at the mages college if they won't take us as a student!
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2013, 08:55:10 am »

Mooch supplies off of him, and at night rob him blind

I'll get us killed by tomorrow :P

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2013, 03:10:14 pm »

New update coming soon. Still taking suggestions in the meantime.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2013, 07:20:30 pm »

Just say you were really drunk last night, and have no idea how you got here. It's completely true and completely explains the situation in a plausible manner.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 11:37:21 am »

Just say you were really drunk last night, and have no idea how you got here. It's completely true and completely explains the situation in a plausible manner.

The man might assume skooma though, which isn't looked upon fondly (as far as I recall...)

Thank the man for his hospitality, and tell him you don't remember much beyond waking up there. Find supplies. Ask around town/at the college for work to pay for supplies, and ask the mages if they can help find out what happened, this may make them more inclined to help as they like finding out about mad things like dimensions (the dude who was trying to find out what happened to the Dwemer, for example. His name skips my mind just now though...)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 12:55:40 pm »

Skooma isn't an alcoholic beverage, and doesn't cause memory lapses or hangovers. If he's racist, he'll assume we're high on Moon Sugar or Skooma anyway, because we're Khajiit.

People get drunk and wake up in strange places all the time in Skyrim, anyway. It's a 100% believable excuse. Seriously, no one will doubt it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 01:01:00 pm »

True, but the Khajiit cultivate Moon Sugar, so his natural assumption, irrespective of his prejudice or lack thereof, will be that that's what Khajiit do instead of booze! :o
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 01:22:50 pm »

No, if he's racist, he'll assume that's what Khajiit do in addition to booze. But what I meant by mentioning the prejudice is that we shouldn't worry about saying something that implies drugs, because if he's racist, he'll assume that anyway.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2015, 07:35:55 pm »

its a shame this died
Pages: 1 2 [3]