Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89

Author Topic: Mission 18: The final sunset  (Read 169097 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: The final sunset
« Reply #1125 on: February 25, 2015, 11:51:06 pm »

Steve? Shuttle?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1126 on: February 25, 2015, 11:59:22 pm »

Steve? Shuttle?

>I can send one, but No guarantee it will make it there, or that boarding it will allow you to get away. The current situation in the skies above you isn't great, if you haven't noticed.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 26, 2015, 12:28:21 am »

Follow Dubley. If he fails with the grappling hook again, try it myself.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 26, 2015, 01:41:33 am »

Use my mass amp to create a sloping wall of force to deflect most of the shockwave around me and Feyri. Keep running like cheap paint.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: February 26, 2015, 07:50:05 am »

Quote from: Steve topic=144088.msg6063532#msg6063532 date=1424926762
Steve? Shuttle?

>I can send one, but No guarantee it will make it there, or that boarding it will allow you to get away. The current situation in the skies above you isn't great, if you haven't noticed.

Send one anyway--you can guarantee that the evacuation exists. As far as we all know, the current situation revolves around a marked target, that being the sarcophagus. The zone is hot primarily due to that...thing in the sky, which is the tracer.

Steve, I'm getting it off the ground and will move it to the desired location as provided in the days prior to now. If you have any information regarding what that thing is, and possibly anything that can aid our progress, please send it ASAP.

Feyri tried to contact the rest.
Is there any possibility any of you can provide any supporting fire here? There must be something that is acting as a painting target on us that pulls that...thing over here. Heat, or the lack of it? A biological organism? I would not like to realize that we've been carrying a xenobiological organism or possibly something related to heavy thermite.

And in case of radioactive fallout, I suggest you all--instead of running--dig in.

/popcorn

I feel it is appropriate to share my inner-reaction here.

:'(
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 07:55:25 am by Tiruin »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: February 26, 2015, 09:29:01 am »

Feyri tried to contact the rest.
Is there any possibility any of you can provide any supporting fire here? There must be something that is acting as a painting target on us that pulls that...thing over here. Heat, or the lack of it? A biological organism? I would not like to realize that we've been carrying a xenobiological organism or possibly something related to heavy thermite.

And in case of radioactive fallout, I suggest you all--instead of running--dig in.

Chief had been semi-concerned over the radio silence in place thus far. In retrospect, this state of ignorance seemed preferable.

"It sounds like other team is doing something dangerous," she mentions to Dubley as an aside.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 18: Curse of the Mummy.
« Reply #1131 on: February 26, 2015, 10:40:44 am »

Assuming the shockwave is coming our way as well, try to take cover and amp-push against the shockwave in a small area that hopefully covers us fleeing people.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1132 on: February 26, 2015, 11:24:34 am »

"It sounds like other team is doing something dangerous," she mentions to Dubley as an aside.

((That's an understatement if ever I saw one.))

Dive for cover. Cover my ears.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 26, 2015, 01:17:54 pm »

Vincent continued running"I'm not sure what benefit those of us not with you can be, your going to quickly out pace us even if we followed you, so I doubt cover fire would be effective very long"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 26, 2015, 01:44:33 pm »

"I'm not sure what benefit those of us not with you can be, your going to quickly out pace us even if we followed you, so I doubt cover fire would be effective very long"
I meant fire at that...thing which envelops half the vertical horizon. I doubt cover fire on my position would do me or Morul any good.

Feyri then spoke to Morul.

Any ideas there? I plan to hover around using my rockets at a steady speed previously set and spoken. I'm partly sure I can manipulate the velocity accurately, unless you can help modify them?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 26, 2015, 03:09:05 pm »

"I guess there's a slim chance we could grab it's attention... Fuck, here goes nothing then I guess" Fire laser rifle at the sun while running away
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 26, 2015, 04:25:14 pm »

((I'd try to stop you from shooting lasers at the sun but that'd mean running slightly slower))

Are there any kind of ruins or natural shelters the way we're running?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 26, 2015, 06:59:42 pm »

((My character really doesn't want to die, but he is secretly hoping that the sun is too focussed on the eater to care, and wants to make it seem like he is still trying to make the mission succeed xD))

Nunzillor

« Reply #1138 on: February 27, 2015, 12:30:59 am »

((Aaaaahhhhhh I dunno what to do crud))
"Spare your humble servants, Ra," King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen yelled hysterically.

Uhh just keep run-teleporting!  Yeah and look for ruins and stuff to take cover in like he said, that makes sense!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 12:34:58 am by Nunzillor »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 27, 2015, 01:27:40 am »

((Maybe your goons can sand-walk people? If nothing else, you should be able to cover a lot more ground than the rest of us.))

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89