Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Words of Power: Arena RTD  (Read 6544 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Words of Power: Arena RTD
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2014, 05:15:35 pm »

Bash Bob's brains out with the caduceus.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2014, 08:23:55 pm »

Turn 9:

NAV:
(Wubby LCK: 5+6)

Searching the shores of the river and lake, Wubby runs into an old an old rusty set of armor with a two-handed sword. The armor is laid out as if someone was wearing it but their body just disappeared. When Wubby tries to scavenge it, the armor dissenagrates into rusty useless chunks and the only thing that remains intact is the sword... not a very good sword but better than nothing. With that done, Wubby heads along the Lake shore. Wasn't long before he heard a splash in the middle of the lake. When he turned to look at it, he seen there's a guy in a green shirt in the middle of it.

Wubby finds a +2 STR rusty two-handed sword!

Everyone else:
Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

Before Bob is able to pick up the white present, Greenshirt busts through the tower doors and bashes Bob's head... and by bash I mean just barely clips his head. But that is all that's needed to cause something strange to happen. Very soon after being touched by Greenshirt's caduceus, Bob's head double's in size! The sudden weight, top heaviness, and change in perception (bigger eyes n' all) completely disorients Bob who falls down forward.

The Santa Cat girl get's mad at Greenshirt, "Hey baka! I sent you away so you wouldn't attack anyone else getting ready to get presents! Next time figure that out or I'll send Rudy after you! Hmpf!" And then once again Greenshirt get's sucked into a portal, and this time he lands smack dab in the middle of the lake.

Back at the tower the Cat girl apologizes to Bob, "Gomen Ojisan, I was really paying attention to where I sent him and no one was supposed to be attacked so soon haha...  To make up for it I'll send you somewhere safe... ish. No where is safe here Nyahahaha!" And a portal appears underneath Bob who get's sent to inside the castle. Bob now opens up the present he gained. Inside is a crooked sword of jagged iron, that appears to be meant to skin victims alive. In fact you get the feeling it wants you to skin people...

Soon after Bob is teleported, Berius bursts in and scoops up the black present and begins tearing it open. Is side is... a white hand grenade. You can feel it's not some regular grenade... but how it's special you can only guess at.

"Well that was rude. I didn't have time to greet you... Oh well, Ja ne!" Instead of sending Berius away like she did the other times, she instead opens as portal in the tower wall, and she flies into it on her flying carpet.

Meanwhile, while that was going on, the Knights was attempting to kill off Steve. Though he quickly jumps over their heads and sprints off to the strat of the bridge, hoping to use his KILL ability on the guy he seen on the other island... though by the time he was going to use his ability, that guy was already in the tower and out of range for Steve's ability. Well Damn. Then suddenly his rock flies out of hand toward Dan.

Dan then commands all his claimed rocks to surge forth at The knights (he wanted steve too but he too far for this sort of attack). Most of them miss and fly past them while a couple hit the knights. Tomkin is easily quite safe thanks to his amazing sheild, and Ouin too is unscathed... but one of the rocks get stuck inside of his armor... Given Dan's abilities, that can be very bad.... Oh and Dan forgot he wanted try touching and claiming the knights... well next time?

Special event over!
With the three presents given away, the seemingly generous cat girl disappears... but not without leaving a message for everyone. "I'll be back with presents again soon! That is once I steal er.. borrow some from that neat loot dimension place. You all wouldn't believe the things that are in there!"

Map and current status:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2014, 09:07:37 pm »

((Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Migue5356

• Bay Watcher
  • grisha5
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2014, 11:40:03 pm »

Rock inside Ouin's armor: stab his heart.
Continue fighting against Tomkin (With help from the rocks, of course) while trying to touch him.
]hi guys,im back, who was missing me?

Y-you know. I'm just going to leave. You've all managed to thoroughly horrify me...

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2014, 11:57:04 pm »

Walk out and take a look around, knife at the ready
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2014, 12:35:55 am »

KILL Tomkin. Or Bob, if I find him.

Run away from the madman carrying a grenade.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:01:42 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2014, 11:50:58 am »

Ouin and Tomkin attack Dan, but if Dan dies before the second knight attacks (which should happen since his SPD and END are abysmal), the second knight should go after Steve. I'll run back towards the bridge while making it very obvious I have a grenade.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2014, 09:04:42 am »

BASS CANNON! Then hit Greenshirt with my sword.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:12:49 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2014, 01:58:24 pm »

Fight back vigorously!

(Edit: OH DEAR I'M BEING ATTACKED)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 03:22:44 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2014, 02:09:40 pm »

BASS CANNON! Then hit Dan with my sword.
((You realize the only person within moving and BASS distance of you is Greenshirt, right? Might want to move closer to Dan first.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 29, 2014, 02:13:48 pm »

((Thanks, I said the wrong name.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2014, 02:16:09 pm »

((Thanks, I said the wrong name.))
((No problem. UNLEASH THE BASS!))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2014, 06:01:14 pm »

((Uh.... I have the entire turn already written up but.... I ran into a bit of a problem... I set Random.org's RNG thing to 1 and 2 for Wwolin's weapon ability thing... and then did the rest of the turn using 1 or 2 instead of 1 through 6.... and yes their has been some deaths in case that changes your mind on what I'm going to ask.

Do you guys just want me to post the turn as is? Or redo all the parts where I screwed up? I'd prefer not write the whole thing again because it's kinda annoying, but doing it again would be fair. So asking in hopes you guys saying I don't have to type it over again...))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2014, 06:02:41 pm »

I would prefer it if the turn was rolled properly.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2014, 06:07:39 pm »

I see you already updated the list and Dan died. Doesn't look like any other deaths, unless it was a knight.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9