Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 53303 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

God dammit guys. I actually wanted to use the fact I designed my character for melee against something.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You obviously watch too much anime. 8) /joke
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Melee only works if you have ungodly armor. Which you do not have at this stage.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then why give us the option?

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Because people might be mad otherwise.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And I'm made because only now am I being informed that my entire schitck won't work because we need armor to even fight something that should be incredibly unoptomized for fighting me.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

It's was your choice, not mine. You can try jumping the sniper, but his friends are likely to cream you before you get close enough.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your sacrifice will be remembered. ;D
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't sacrifice myself when I have no need to. I quite.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won't sacrifice myself when I have no need to. I quite.
You quite what?

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

I guess he means quit. No skin off my buttocks.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

I agree that Melee shouldn't have been offered if it wasn't at all useful when we started. Ranged works fine, but quite a few people took melee at the start only to trade their swords for guns. I mean, Melee should be a lot more useful for the fact that you take quite a lot more damage due to not having good armor. Just my opinion.

Also, Smurf, I want to trade Lone Wolf's Shoulder Mount machine guns and Kinetic Rifle for a single 16 Ton Laser Sniper rifle or rail Gun.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

I originally offered melee as a side arm for close quarters, but eh. Melee still deals more damage than most other attacks.

Alright. Update your sheet, yo.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So how does range work exactly? That enemy sniper is at long range, but some of our own mechs are also at long range. Are they right next to each other or something? Or maybe they're double-long ranged from each other? It's just a little difficult to visualise.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Sooo... How about that update?
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]