Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 53311 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

*releases bot that deletes all lemony fanfiction on the internet*

Victory is mine!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*releases a bot that reuploads them all and watches smurf get submerged in angry fangirls*
:3

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Wait, to reupload all of them you'd have to own all of them...

ewwwwwwww, elf is gross
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, just need to persuade their owners to reupload.

I personally don't like writing lemons. I like fluff. Fluff is love, fluff is life.

Don't you agree, smurf-chan~

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

*stabs in eye*

Non-canon fluff? How dare you!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*plucks out the eye he stabbed and eats it*
Silly boy.
*ends smurf in a very horrible fashion*

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

*clacks claws*

I'm liking the sound of this. The both of you can PM me a list of the info you need.

Um... Bugger if I know what info we'd need. How to roll turns and a basic outline of the plot I guess. Those are the most important things I can think of off the top of my head.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upgrade paths. That's important.

I might be able to assist in GMing as my schedule after school should lighten considerably what with my essays for English Lit at the verge of completion.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Basically what both USEC and Elf said. As well as maybe the health of certain tiers of Kaiju and mechs. As well as their weapon stats and abilities, if any.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

So really, just vomit out all of your notes into a PM, send it to us, and we'll go from there. And if you're just making it up as you go... Tell us that so that we can make it up as we go.

So what we need is...
  • An example of how you do the turns exactly, because we're still not entirely sure how it works.
  • A list of the upgrade paths for technology.
  • Enemy stats for Kaiju and Mechs. Just give us whatever you have, don't worry about making up examples.
  • All of the notes you have on the plot. Or at least a general idea of how the game should develop.
Looks good, everyone?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks about right. Sucks that time is hammering you that hard smurf, but we'll keep this going!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

So really, just vomit out all of your notes into a PM, send it to us, and we'll go from there. And if you're just making it up as you go... Tell us that so that we can make it up as we go.

So what we need is...
  • An example of how you do the turns exactly, because we're still not entirely sure how it works.
  • A list of the upgrade paths for technology.
  • Enemy stats for Kaiju and Mechs. Just give us whatever you have, don't worry about making up examples.
  • All of the notes you have on the plot. Or at least a general idea of how the game should develop.
Looks good, everyone?

Turns: [Damage]*[1-(Speed+buffs/10)]-[Armour])*[Damage Buffs] Best done with a graphics calculator at hand :P

Upgrade path? There are hundreds and hundreds of them, and some are pretty plot twisty; others introduce new gameplay features, like drones, defensive structures, and even spacecraft. In all, there are 4 tech trees, and only two of these are available... for now. I'll PM you guys the complete list when I get home from school, but I can give you the next few techs in the tree now.

Stats? Hue

I'll PM the plot.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst
Sig la Sig.

I should also mention that I am very much anticipating the reboot of this game. I pre-reserve the rights to have my character pilot a mech with a face painted on its chest, with the callsign 'Face God'. He will also be very anti-angst, anti-weaboo, and anti-pretentious. So yeah. Reserved.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:00:58 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst
Sig la Sig.

I should also mention that I am very much anticipating the reboot of this game. I pre-reserve the rights to have my character pilot a mech with a face painted on its chest, with the callsign 'Face God'. He will also be very anti-angst, anti-weaboo, and anti-pretentious. So yeah. Reserved.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile

Who said anything about a reboot? You could just make said character now and have them deploy in the current combat.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 36