Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36

Author Topic: UNMD - First Contact: Discussion Thread. Fighting Kaiju and Aliens with Mecha!  (Read 53295 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst
Sig la Sig.

I should also mention that I am very much anticipating the reboot of this game. I pre-reserve the rights to have my character pilot a mech with a face painted on its chest, with the callsign 'Face God'. He will also be very anti-angst, anti-weaboo, and anti-pretentious. So yeah. Reserved.

I-I don't know what that means.

I'm tempted to take over as GM if this has a chance of dying.

Or at the very least, do the combat and Smurf can just give me stuff.

Canon doesn't apply in f-

Honestly I've completely forgotten what we were talking about in the first place. Eh, it's probably not thay important anyways. And if this does die... I'll co-GM with you, Projeck. Simply because giant robots heck yeah.

*clacks claws*

I'm liking the sound of this. The both of you can PM me a list of the info you need.
This sounds like a reboot. New GM and everything. When that happens a new thread tends to pop up to accommodate it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Nah, we're not rebooting, just shuffling duties around and stuff like that. I'm definitely not thinking about making a new thread, and I don't think Projeck/Elf are either.

Anyways, I've got PMs and damage formula, so... I guess we can start working on stuff? We should probably get some more organizing going though, Elf and Projeck. Even just a simple google doc so that we can all work on the combat turns and brainstorm more detailed plot junk.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orite then. I'll wait until everyone's back at base then. My guy needs to talk to the blue hologram goat dude for the semi-obligatory Establishing Character Moment.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Yeah, I was going to update sometime tomorrow anyways :P

You're free to go do things.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Never mind then. Update tomorrow, I won't stop you. I'll do my things afterwards...

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile

Woo for being GM. With smaller GMs :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

*the horde of zombies in front of smurf's house disperses*
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

*the horde of zombies in front of smurf's house disperses*
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Except you.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wasn't there in the first place.

I was in your cabinet. Smurf-chaaaaan~

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: The Pilot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Mecha (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 04:33:41 pm by Andres »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome to the expy club.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you talking about the pilot or the mech? The mech's an expy of the Greapearls but I didn't intentionally make Tano an expy of anyone.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All of it. :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're just saying that because I don't like you weeaboos you. ;) But no seriously, I don't want Tano getting shipped. That's why I made him 14, gay, and made him hate everyone who angsts (everyone so far I think). But I also made him 14 just to highlight the absurdity of the situation and I also made him gay because there's plenty of lesbians and bi women in Bay12 games but hardly any gay or bi men. Diversity is most definitely needed. By extension, if my character or mech gets rejected for any reason I'll automatically assume it's because whoever's GMing this now hates gay people.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:26:27 am by Andres »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Errr.

Nobody angsts. Except Trevor. And even his angst isn't bad.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36