Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: <Taskforce> Desperate Times for the T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E.  (Read 17236 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Guns in Public
« Reply #120 on: October 20, 2014, 05:14:42 pm »

Suppose we should get a stakeout set up, and wait until a big group of 'em come out, and then we jump them.
Stakeout action!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 20, 2014, 07:49:02 pm »

Ross sends a text to reese How many trucks do we need?
Well we need one guy to keep a lookout on the farm and another guy in the van for backup Everyone else gets a truck
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 20, 2014, 11:27:16 pm »

Keep heading to the farm
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2014, 09:48:07 am »

((Varee, yer not at the farm... And you have someone looking for you...))
((Am going to the farm and i got no clue someone is looking for me.))
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2014, 12:19:17 pm »

((You are walking to the farm? from the center of town? See you in an hour then, you probably have close to three miles to walk.))
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2014, 06:22:00 pm »

Well we need one guy to keep a lookout on the farm and another guy in the van for backup Everyone else gets a truck
I'm gonna go back to get more stuff and people. Ross will see any of the trucks are fuel trucks. He will then head back, while heading back he shall look for anything that can hold a explosive or fuel and can fit into a diesel truck.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 22, 2014, 03:45:14 pm »

"Can we see it?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Down to the Farm
« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »

Down to the Farm

((I have the revolver, not the rifle... The rifle is the Mosin-Nagant... And I have the Russian one, the sort that can be silenced...))

(Via phone to Reese) "Yah, Im heading over to you. Ill be there shortly."

Grab my revolver again, snag a machine pistol, and find Vivian.
Sneak around the farm to find a good way to approach the main building after finishing the Molotov with the overall.

Everett packs away both a revolver and automatic pistol, and heads out looking for Vivian. Out on the road towards the farm, he comes across her hiding in some shrubbery, packing torn up pieces of overalls into an empty liquor bottle. She looks up at him, fairly surprised to be compromised in her position.

Reese texts to everyone: Seriously? Jerks, then immediately after, he gets the text from Everett. Except you Ev he quickly texts back.
He also loots everything and makes sure to not be seen.

After some aggressive texting, Reese loots whatever he can get his hands on inside of the car. (+Vehicle Registration Papers, Notebook, Pepper Spray, Dimebag) After stashing it all away, Reese checks around to make sure he hasn't been spotted. Sure enough, he's still in the clear, but he sees a couple of people moving on the sidewalk opposite the one at the end of the alleyway. They don't spot him, but Reese gets the impression that food traffic will be picking up soon.

"Bag and ammo be good enough."
Buy the duffel bag along with birdshot and 00 shot..
"Can we see it?"

At American Athlete, Rob Purchases a dufflebag as well as various ammunition for his shotgun. (-$40)(+A.A. Dufflebag, Birdshot, 00 Buckshot) The dufflebag is sizable enough to fit the Shotgun, and could probably hold the Sub-Machine Gun as well, with room for a few more miscellaneous items.

Alex asks about the Hunting section. "Sure, just keep walking down and you won't miss it, the sign says "Hunting" above it, and it's got racks for all the weapons and tools. What are you interested in?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm feeling generous today."

Give him $10 and continue walking.
Keep heading to the farm

Outside the road headed to the Farm, Samuel and Ruiz are approached by a hobo. Sam hands him a $10 bill, (-$10) "Yeah, sure. I'm feeling generous today." He trembles slightly as he accepts the money, "God bless you." He sniffles slightly as he hobbles off, it probably won't have any effect on the Mission whatsoever, but it does make Sam feel charitable and righteous.

The two take the dirt road down to the Farm, where the rush of the street begins to fade as the normal grass on either side of the road is taken over by tall fields of wheat. Because of this, anyone coming down the dirt road is visible to anyone on the Farm, as the dirt road begins a sort of "tunnel", though the wheat would make excellent concealment. Both men stop as they see the outline of a parked vehicle in the distance; if they come any closer down this road, they risk being spotted.

Suppose we should get a stakeout set up, and wait until a big group of 'em come out, and then we jump them.
Stakeout action!
I'm gonna go back to get more stuff and people. Ross will see any of the trucks are fuel trucks. He will then head back, while heading back he shall look for anything that can hold a explosive or fuel and can fit into a diesel truck.

Malachi sets out a stake-out a the Truck Stop, waiting for the opportunity to arise when he can "get his jump on", as he puts it. Ross meanwhile, spots that a cylindrical silver-lined truck is carrying a full tank of gasoline. Going back to HQ, he looks around for a good container for fuel that could fit into a diesel truck, but comes up with nada. Maybe if he could acquire a barrel or something of that fashion...

Sure enough, as the day goes on more trucks and their drivers come to the Truck Stop. It's at this time that a lanky Truck Stop attendant confronts Malachi. "Sir? Can we help you with something? The sign says No Loitering."

Spoiler: Supply Crate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E. (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:44:49 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2014, 06:17:21 pm »

Everett greets Vivian, and hands her the machine pistol while whispering the thing that is whispered below at her.
"Vivian, good thing I found you, you ran off without a gun. Here."

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 06:19:20 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »

Get closer to the farm, using the wheat as cover. When I'll have a good view of the area, take off the scope from my rifle and use it to observe for anything that might prove useful when we get to the "kill everything" part.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2014, 06:46:46 pm »

Reese tries to hotwire the van, having never done so before.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2014, 06:50:47 pm »

Scout the perimeter for anything of note
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2014, 08:03:04 pm »

Exit the shop and go towards the farm. Start hunting small game with birdshot.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2014, 08:53:13 pm »

"Got something for... something five, maybe six feet?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2014, 04:47:13 am »

"I didnt think I will be needing a gun gog to the gas station bbut thanks anyway" Vivain took the gun and finish her molotovs.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13