Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: <Taskforce> Desperate Times for the T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E.  (Read 16932 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: <Taskforce> Desperate Times for the T.A.S.K.F.O.R.C.E.
« Reply #165 on: January 26, 2015, 04:32:30 am »

Awaiting at base...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 26, 2015, 05:06:08 am »

"Still setting you on fire after I'm done here."

Take another look at the place. Might've overlooked something.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 26, 2015, 07:05:37 am »

Go to the barn.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Kingbodz

• Bay Watcher
  • a bayonet wielded by the hand of God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2015, 09:35:07 am »

Oh no. Try again. If successful get out of there.
Known as Redblaze3000 on BYOND

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 27, 2015, 01:56:41 pm »

Try to count out the number of guards in the area
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 27, 2015, 08:59:48 pm »

While waiting to get Manny's story arc started, why not have a grittier alt for the TASKFORCE?

Name: Mickey O'Conner
Last Occupation: Vietnam War Veteran, Korean War Veteran
Appearance: An old, but nicely built man who served in two of the most notorious wars in American history. After the wars, Mickey found it impossible to "turn off the machine", which caused him to travel America abroad. He found his way to Ohio, and after viciously beating down three Rednecks, Mick decided he should join a respectful gang. The syndicate was ruled by Irish men, which felt more comforting to him than "a bunch of hoodlum White Trash".
Major Skill: Combat of any kind
Minor skill 1: Driving
Minor skill 2: Medic duties
Inventory: Old green vet clothes, Bowie Knife, $200, cigarettes
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:28:59 pm by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 27, 2015, 09:43:14 pm »

Hmm...I dunno' Nidilap, the character is cool but I sorta' established that every gets 1 character over both games.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 27, 2015, 10:15:54 pm »

This actually just reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask. If any of this lot get arrested will I get called in? Since I'm the syndicates lawyer.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2015, 01:16:14 am »

This actually just reminded me of a question I've been meaning to ask. If any of this lot get arrested will I get called in? Since I'm the syndicates lawyer.

No, you'll deal with everything in New Mexico. You're a Syndicate lawyer, not the Syndicate lawyer. For example, the Syndicate has a powerful legal team that they established over the years in England.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2015, 09:15:49 am »

Hmm...I dunno' Nidilap, the character is cool but I sorta' established that every gets 1 character over both games.

Did ya? I'm sorry, but I made Manny as a more narrative guy than Mick. And technically one of my characters isn't active, so...
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2015, 06:35:02 pm »

Did ya? I'm sorry, but I made Manny as a more narrative guy than Mick. And technically one of my characters isn't active, so...

The issue is that if you die, you have to back to the waitlist or bottom of the playerlist for whatever game you're going into.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 28, 2015, 06:40:38 pm »

Oh... So, could I play Mick anyway?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 28, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »

Oh... So, could I play Mick anyway?

You can, but you have to keep going with Mick until something happens to him, at which point you'll end up back on the waitlist, provided there is one.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 28, 2015, 08:17:26 pm »

Sure. So, what happens now?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 28, 2015, 08:47:30 pm »

Sure. So, what happens now?

You can join in on the second mission, so whenever this mission is finished. It should be done soon, I'm not completely sure of the overall plan the TASKFORCE has at the moment, but they'll figure it out. Probably.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13