yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 251831 times)

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Moving foward!
« Reply #2025 on: April 06, 2015, 05:27:10 pm »

A girl with a wool hat on and holding a helmet is off to the side, her combat gear not the best for cold weather, but she doesn't seem fazed about the location of the mission their about to embark on, her swords sheathed and her shields just bars on her armor as she inspects a magazine filled with red dust before sliding it into the handle of her second sword.

(Note, her ears and tail are kept hidden. Katarina isn't one to reveal her Faunus heritage. And with that, I go off to be gone for the next 5+ hours. ciao~)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: April 06, 2015, 05:28:23 pm »

(( Hazel has no shame.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: April 06, 2015, 05:28:38 pm »

Ian points to Professor Mesh.
"Up there.... typical Pozini goon."
Ian comments offhandedly looking at Raven.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: April 06, 2015, 05:35:00 pm »

"What even am I? Well, currently unprepared to deal with this, for one. For two, obviously more intelligent than you are, as I am at least able to identify what a person is very soon, if not immediately, after I see them - and yo, sir, appear to be a grade-A dumbass. For three, I am an owl, since you appear to greatly need assistance in determining that."
"Alright then bitch, since you don't want to answer the obvious part of that question.

As I was saying, in what way is it safe to bring someone who is already mostly transformed, to go fight the things that transformed her in the first place."

"Anyway, as I was saying..." Professor Mesh continues to Jet, "I would suggest that we first get your daughter inside and talk on the way there.  I want this to be done before sunset and it'll take us till noon to get there."
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: April 06, 2015, 05:36:27 pm »

She thanks Ian and wanders off to talk with the professor.

"Um, hi. Professor Mesh? I was told to report to you, first thing. Here are my transfer papers." She hands her a manilla envelope labelled "L. FAIRHAVEN." "Do I get assigned a team, now? I'm not really sure how this works..."
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:39:52 pm by AlleeCat »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: April 06, 2015, 05:38:16 pm »

"You think about it. What use could we POSSIBLY have for someone who doesn't register as human to their primitive senses, someone who registers as a Grimm?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: April 06, 2015, 05:40:39 pm »

Jet nods.
"Of course."
Jet sets Minty down and motions for her to head inside first before turning to look at the transfer student.
"Hell of a time to transfer."

Minty proceeds through the crowd towards Ian and Gale. When she nears them she leaps up to Ian and gives him a hug.
"Irons!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: April 06, 2015, 05:41:44 pm »

"Bitch? How childish. Come back in a few years when you learn some actual insults, please. I think I might have lost a few brain cells from that.

Well, in what way is it safe to bring you to a battlefield? Your enormous knuckles could trip someone with the way they drag behind you like that."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: April 06, 2015, 05:43:27 pm »

"Lexus. This is not worth your time, as much as I would LOVE to trade insults with him."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: April 06, 2015, 05:44:47 pm »

"...right. Of course. Thank you."
With that, Lexus gives Raven a sarcastic little wave and walks away.
Black lives matter.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: April 06, 2015, 05:46:31 pm »

Mesh takes the envelope, looks at it, looks at Lyssa, looks back at the envelope and sighs.  "Paperwerrrrrrrrk." she turns to Jet, "I'm sorry Jet, I have to go take care of this as quickly as possible.  I'll see you on the Tiltjet." she takes Lyssa to the side, Do you know about the new breed of Grimm that we are about to go fight.  I know that there haven't been any attacks on Vale, and do you want to fight them and be able to skip combat class for the rest of the semester.

"Bitch? How childish. Come back in a few years when you learn some actual insults, please. I think I might have lost a few brain cells from that.

Well, in what way is it safe to bring you to a battlefield? Your enormous knuckles could trip someone with the way they drag behind you like that."
"Well I sure don't know what else to call a squealing voiced irritation."

"You think about it. What use could we POSSIBLY have for someone who doesn't register as human to their primitive senses, someone who registers as a Grimm?"
"And who says she does that and isn't going to stab us in the back?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: April 06, 2015, 05:48:11 pm »

"If she wanted to, you wouldn't be standing here. You'd be on the floor, in a messy twitching pile, with your blood pooling underneath you.

The fact that she hasn't eviscerated you for that should be proof enough."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: April 06, 2015, 05:51:12 pm »

Carran smacks his fist against his open palm.
Oh, that's right! I was supposed ta get ta sum airship or... Other... To fight Grimms...

Feckin' hell, I better hurry, or I'll miss this! Now, which direction do I go?

Carran looks for something, anything that might point him towards where the airship is currently stationed.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: April 06, 2015, 05:55:52 pm »

"You do remember what I did to your little kitty friend right?  I can handle myself just fine thanks.  I'm worried about everyone else."

Carran smacks his fist against his open palm.
Oh, that's right! I was supposed ta get ta sum airship or... Other... To fight Grimms...

Feckin' hell, I better hurry, or I'll miss this! Now, which direction do I go?

Carran looks for something, anything that might point him towards where the airship is currently stationed.
Considering that it is pitch black, icy cold, and you can't move your legs. it doesn't look like you'll be going anywhere for awhile.  Though you do hear a faint sobbing.

Jet nods.
"Of course."
Jet sets Minty down and motions for her to head inside first before turning to look at the transfer student.
"Hell of a time to transfer."

Minty proceeds through the crowd towards Ian and Gale. When she nears them she leaps up to Ian and gives him a hug.
"Irons!"
"Irons?" Gale looks askance of Ian.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: April 06, 2015, 05:56:44 pm »

"Oh! Uhh... Sure. Are we leaving now? I'm kinda carrying everything I own on my back, right now..." Lyssa shrugs her shoulders, emphasizing her backpack.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 300