yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 252129 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Moving foward!
« Reply #2310 on: April 13, 2015, 12:25:44 pm »

Braith continues with Connor.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 13, 2015, 02:00:02 pm »

"Something's happening. Do you hear that?" Lexus asks, otherwise not reacting to the noise.
Black lives matter.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 13, 2015, 02:01:13 pm »

"I don't like this."
Chryssa draws her weapon, inspecting any ways she can go.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 13, 2015, 02:06:10 pm »

Falu draws her weapon as well, Converting it into long sword form. She looks around, not sure what it is she is looking for.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 13, 2015, 03:32:58 pm »

Maeve's glyph starts sparking with energy as she smirks sadistically at the prospect of a fight. Shniomh Scath begins to bubble, resonating with its mistress' dark desires, the shapes of claws and fangs forming within.

Nia, meanwhile, clutches her staff closer, carefully loading yellow Dust into it if firing it was needed. She backs up against Maeve.

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 13, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »

Well then...
Carran places his HammerBlade on the ground, rolls up his sleeves, and proceeds to push his hands into the shadow, attempting to force them into the shadowy orb, enhanced by super strength of course.
(34) Still nothing, the ball remains largely unblemished and has certainly hardened since it first appeared.

"You get her out of there. I'll keep watch."
He crouches and aims down the tunnel. He wasn't sure if the old fashioned bullets he had would even hurt the shadows, but Carran didn't need to have that on his mind right now, so Slate chose to keep quiet about his concerns. Carran had to focus on freeing the girl.
No sign of enemy movement.
Ian looks down at Gale briefely.
"I'll take righty."
With that said... Ian blasts himself off the roof with a gust of air dust, turning mid-air into a near perfect pouncing form if one knew a lot about pouncing forms at least. Whether one is an expert or not though he activates the lightning dust in his gauntlets causing him to look much akin to a bolt of lightning as he flies through the air towards the right most vestige at high speed.

Jet turns back before sighing.
"Knew it, well, I guess we need to go forward."
(85) The rightmost Vestige was attempting to attack Gale, is caught in the side as Ian charges through.
(28) Gale lunges towards the left Vestige, which dodges easily aside.

Professor Ma nods, his Fu manchu dangling sagely.
Lyssa doesn't hesitate, firing Blood and Steel both at the Beowolf, reeling it in to kick it in the face as hard as she can.
(76 just barely passing.) Her first shots carve deep into the beast's chest, loosening it's grip on the blue object, her following kick causes it to release it, revealing it to be an ice dust crystal, which it scrambles after.
Katarina steps back, guns ready to assist if needing, but letting her partner take out the Beowolf one her own, glancing around for another.
(50v27)Katarina takes notice and snatches up the crystal before the Beowolf can retrieve it. Causing it to roar in frustration, four more multicolored grim appear, called by the roar.
"Something's happening. Do you hear that?" Lexus asks, otherwise not reacting to the noise.
It sounds like it came from deeper in the cave.
"I don't like this."
Chryssa draws her weapon, inspecting any ways she can go.
Falu draws her weapon as well, Converting it into long sword form. She looks around, not sure what it is she is looking for.
The Cavern is largely empty but there are some signs of either the Vestiges desiring human comfort, the new Grimm types remembering the basics of human comfort or actual human habitation... Judging by the clawmarks and lack of blood, the Grimm definitely have been in this room.
Maeve's glyph starts sparking with energy as she smirks sadistically at the prospect of a fight. Shniomh Scath begins to bubble, resonating with its mistress' dark desires, the shapes of claws and fangs forming within.

Nia, meanwhile, clutches her staff closer, carefully loading yellow Dust into it if firing it was needed. She backs up against Maeve.
Two of what appear to be fresh orbs are behind Two multicolored Ursa and two Beowolves
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 13, 2015, 08:03:06 pm »

Ian grabs a tatornade and forces the grimm's mouth open. He chuckles to himself before stuffing it into the poor creature's mouth. Ian quickly jumps away flipping in midair to face the other vestige.

Jet sighs before continuing onward.

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 13, 2015, 08:08:04 pm »

Hazel's ears twitch slightly in response to the noise, and she abruptly quickens her walking pace to a sprint, Orthrus at the ready.

"Sounds like adventure!"
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 13, 2015, 08:19:22 pm »

"Think we can take them, or should we retreat deeper in?" Katarina asks slowly, slipping the crystal into a pocket on her hip as she watched the Beowolves warily, guns up and ready to fire if needed.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 13, 2015, 09:15:22 pm »

"Wh- hey! Get back here! I'm your partner, not your babysitter!"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 06:56:03 am by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 13, 2015, 10:12:35 pm »

((Fixed.))
Dammit, dammit! Take this, you goddam cocoon!
Carran punches the shadowy orb with all his might with both hands at the same time, once more enhanced by his solution to every problem ever: super strength.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 13, 2015, 10:14:28 pm »

Ian grabs a tatornade and forces the grimm's mouth open. He chuckles to himself before stuffing it into the poor creature's mouth. Ian quickly jumps away flipping in midair to face the other vestige.

Jet sighs before continuing onward.
((Vestige Grimm are humanoid in shape and the type that turn into orbs, are you sure you want him to do that?))

"Thankfully, as I rrrememberrr it, this cave does have a second entrance, though it is a ways away..."

Hazel's ears twitch slightly in response to the noise, and she abruptly quickens her walking pace to a sprint, Orthrus at the ready.

"Sounds like adventure!"
[olive,2,300]"Wh- hey! Get back here! I'm your partner, not your babysitter!"
The cave steadily slopes down, (63) Hazel barely manages to keep her footing. (43) Lexus however, does not.  They slip, bowling over Hazel on the way down the slope and they both come to rest in a bit of a heap.
((Fixed.))
Dammit, dammit! Take this, you goddam cocoon!
Carran punches the shadowy orb with all his might with both hands at the same time, once more enhanced by his solution to every problem ever: super strength.
(64) It starts to show signs of wear, but is nowhere near cracking yet.

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: April 13, 2015, 10:17:35 pm »

Slate still watches the tunnel for movement.
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 13, 2015, 10:18:41 pm »

Slate! How many bullets d'ya have?
Carran picks up his Hammer Blade once more, switching to Hammer Form, watching as the 2 parts that formed the handguard, as he called it, swiftly rose up, covering the blade, before attaching to each other at the top.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: April 13, 2015, 10:25:16 pm »

Slate still watches the tunnel for movement.
There are sounds of combat coming from down the hall, if any other Grimm are in the area, they'll probably be headed there.

Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 300