yes
- 6 (46.2%)
no
- 3 (23.1%)
don't care
- 4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 300

Author Topic: RWBY IC: Weekend!  (Read 256139 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: RWBY IC: Glacial Assault
« Reply #2805 on: June 10, 2015, 03:16:44 pm »

*shouts of uncontrollable rage; L+R+Start*
Black lives matter.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: June 10, 2015, 03:18:43 pm »

"That's... Bad." Lyssa stands up, quickly brushing snow off her skirt. "We need to leave, now."

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: June 10, 2015, 03:49:34 pm »

Falu picks Saph up and, while the knight and Mesh are distracted, runs back up to the Tiltjet with Saph in hand.
(13) mistakenly, you run into the cargo hold, where a number of the knights remain.  They all turn to look at the sudden intrusion.

Nia runs over to Lexus' side, healing him with her Semblance, while Maeve stares at Mesh suspiciously as she covers Nia.
(90) Easy, it appears that his wounds were lighter than they initially appeared, the rapidly developing bruising fade greatly and you think you hear at least one bone snap back into place.

"That's... Bad." Lyssa stands up, quickly brushing snow off her skirt. "We need to leave, now."
The professor cracks her neck in irritation, "It appears I misjudged the situation.  I had hoped to kill whatever that was, but it seems to be gone now... I hate settling." she smirks as Falu and Saph run into the tiltjet. 
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: June 10, 2015, 03:57:10 pm »

"I... wouldn't be so sure, lady. Also, bye."
Carran attempts to sprint after Falu and, more importantly, Saph, assuming he saw Falu picking her up and whatnot.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: June 10, 2015, 04:18:33 pm »

Chryssa has been tailing Falu.
"Wrooooong place."
She drags Falu out of there.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: June 10, 2015, 05:03:42 pm »

Jet and Ma finally make it back to the surface.

"I... wouldn't be so sure, lady. Also, bye."
Carran attempts to sprint after Falu and, more importantly, Saph, assuming he saw Falu picking her up and whatnot.
Chryssa has been tailing Falu.
"Wrooooong place."
She drags Falu out of there.
The two of you bump into each other as you realize that you are surrounded.  Knights on all sides and Mesh in front.  "Please hand over the Grimm.  Though she may be similar to Falu, she is not the same."
"How does that matter?" Saph asks, correctly interpreting who Falu is.
"Security my dear, the machines sense you as a threat.  She's still a Faunus at heart, you are not."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: June 10, 2015, 05:07:19 pm »

"I'm afraid I can't do that, lady. I owe her a debt, see, and I take my debts very seriously. I ain't takin' any chances with her life."
Carran gets into a combat stance.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: June 10, 2015, 05:08:32 pm »

Lexus stirs briefly.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: June 10, 2015, 05:10:12 pm »

"You will not touch her." Falu barks out the command. She isn't asking, and from how the expression on her face looks, she isn't about to be disobeyed.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: June 10, 2015, 05:47:40 pm »

"Bureaucracy's a bitch, ain't it?" Lyssa says, from behind the group surrounded by knights. Once all eyes are on her, she continues. "Someone knowingly orders the death of an innocent girl due to what must be a software glitch, there must be a ton of paperwork involved. Especially when you have several reliable witnesses giving the same story." She motions to the others and nods. "Not to mention the legal and moral implications of such an act would probably ruin one's career as a teacher of tender, impressionable youth. What if that person decides that Saph isn't enough? Falu is a potential threat, too, being part-Grimm. How long before that person decides that she needs to be eliminated? I don't think any of us could feel safe around that person after that. True, if you make a mistake here, people could die, but do you really want to risk your career to kill a girl who hasn't done any harm to anyone? I don't blame you for wanting to take precautions, but this is going too far, and I don't think we have much more time to argue."

She walks around the group to stand face to face with the professor. "So, Mesh, it's obvious that we aren't backing down, and you could tear through us like tissue paper if you wanted, but do you really want to go that far? Just to kill a girl you don't even know?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:24 pm »

Jet tries to runs the fuck away from the large Grimmball.

((Where's Ian and Gale again?))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: June 10, 2015, 06:32:56 pm »

((With Lexus, I.e. in/near the giant crowd of people and Mesh.))
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: June 10, 2015, 06:37:45 pm »

Ian pops his head in.
"Don't know if you guys know this, but the area is looking really scary. And I know from experience that the best time to argue about murder is WHEN YOU'RE SAFE! So now is nowhere near the time to argue about this!"

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: June 10, 2015, 06:49:22 pm »

Jet tries to runs the fuck away from the large Grimmball.

((Where's Ian and Gale again?))
((Jet and Ma are actually at the surface and the Grimmball is gone.  Geoff pissed off, seeing that he was outmatched.))

"I'm afraid I can't do that, lady. I owe her a debt, see, and I take my debts very seriously. I ain't takin' any chances with her life."
Carran gets into a combat stance.
"The person you owe that debt to is gone.  Does she even remember your debt?"
"You will not touch her." Falu barks out the command. She isn't asking, and from how the expression on her face looks, she isn't about to be disobeyed.
"Somewhat unsurprisingly, your sympathies are misplaced.  As I said, she isn't like you.  Where you are formidable in mind, it appears that she succumbed to whatever the Vestiges do.  And it isn't as if I can just put her on a leash."
"Bureaucracy's a bitch, ain't it?" Lyssa says, from behind the group surrounded by knights. Once all eyes are on her, she continues. "Someone knowingly orders the death of an innocent girl due to what must be a software glitch, there must be a ton of paperwork involved. Especially when you have several reliable witnesses giving the same story." She motions to the others and nods. "Not to mention the legal and moral implications of such an act would probably ruin one's career as a teacher of tender, impressionable youth. What if that person decides that Saph isn't enough? Falu is a potential threat, too, being part-Grimm. How long before that person decides that she needs to be eliminated? I don't think any of us could feel safe around that person after that. True, if you make a mistake here, people could die, but do you really want to risk your career to kill a girl who hasn't done any harm to anyone? I don't blame you for wanting to take precautions, but this is going too far, and I don't think we have much more time to argue."

She walks around the group to stand face to face with the professor. "So, Mesh, it's obvious that we aren't backing down, and you could tear through us like tissue paper if you wanted, but do you really want to go that far? Just to kill a girl you don't even know?"
"Oh my dear, if this is the way that the world is going with Grimm getting smarter and whatever the giant orb was, I can guarantee that you will do so much worse.  In fact you already have haven't you?  How many "people" transformed into Grimm did you kill in that cave?  I know for certain that Katarina didn't get that ice crystal from our stores."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: June 10, 2015, 09:14:57 pm »

Then Jet gets the fuck back to the jet.

"Still not the time Professor!"
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 300