Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Blood Eagle  (Read 9502 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Blood Eagle
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014, 07:52:55 am »

Maybe you should ask Toady how he got the intestines to dangle about.  But Im sure this is exactly why he didnt make a token for that.
I think he did. [INTERNAL]
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 07:54:29 am »

Maybe you should ask Toady how he got the intestines to dangle about.  But Im sure this is exactly why he didnt make a token for that.
derp thats even one Ive used before.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

PDF urist master

• Bay Watcher
  • Born from cold iron
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 01:02:06 pm »

I think they'll probably die of blood loss before you can interrogate them.

otherwise their lungs are so full of blood that they can't say a thing before they suffocate.
We are not evil by choice, but evil by necessity.

jwhite.df

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 03:55:23 pm »

WTF

He wants to murder people horribly in fun and unusual ways. You'll get used to it.

Oh god, I hope not.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
  • I coveted that wind, I suppose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2014, 04:09:22 pm »

What about werecreatures? You could torture them right before they transform and then hold them down again, the pain has got to be maddening like that since they wouldn't die. Think they'll snap like that?
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2014, 05:20:50 pm »

Make sure you're a legendary wrestler BEFORE you even think about taking on a werebeast, else you may turn into a werelouse and be useless.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2014, 05:28:29 pm »

Make sure you're a legendary wrestler BEFORE you even think about taking on a werebeast, else you may turn into a werelouse and be useless.
Wha~  Giant louse are underestimated, and -any- wereform is a significant boost over natural form.  Also, wha?  Why would wha~?
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Zarathustra30

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 01:30:56 am »

I'm pretty sure it's [UNDER_PRESSURE]. badum dum dididumdum
How did we pass from inns with merry songs and happy music to temples of doom and medieval torture with so much easiness and eagerness??

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »

Even assuming Blood Eagles were real, you didn't do one to get someone talking. You did it to test whether they were even worthy of the Gods. Either a betrayer you're sure will scream, or a seriously badass enemy who you respect and want to see earn Valhalla.

Funny, every reference I've ever seen to this execution method has been on the History channel.  ???

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 10:55:46 pm »

Even assuming Blood Eagles were real, you didn't do one to get someone talking. You did it to test whether they were even worthy of the Gods. Either a betrayer you're sure will scream, or a seriously badass enemy who you respect and want to see earn Valhalla.

Funny, every reference I've ever seen to this execution method has been on the History channel.  ???

So? I'm using it to make people talk.
Accidentally made over 5000 copper maces once. I have no idea how that happened.

GENERATION 29:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 11:00:34 pm »

You're ripping their lungs out of their bodies. Breathing's a bitch in that scenario, let alone talking. You're lucky your sword or knife doesn't dip low on accident and puncture their diaphragm, assuming DF ever gets that far. Then they couldn't breathe at all.

StupidElves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 11:13:39 pm »

Right, that is a bit of a problem. I guess removal of the limbs will have to do.

GENERATION 29:

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 04:56:48 am »

History channel also told me Sasquatch is an ancient alien and that the Holy Grail was somewhere in the American interior centuries before Columbus's first voyage.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:59:08 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 07:46:24 am »

My main problem with the concept is that it  seems people think the lungs are a muscle; capable of contracting (and expanding ???) on their own.  And history channel.  I now imagine 'viking surgeons' going up to some prisoner, giving them mushrooms, and removing the entire chest cavity, sans the  heart.
PKs DF Mod!

Henny

• Bay Watcher
  • Save All 300 Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 09:26:05 am »

IRL, torture isn't really an effective method of gathering information. Someone who's being tortured will give you tons of false positives - they'll say whatever they think you want to hear.

What torture has been good for, historically, is extracting false confessions.
This could be useful for when one doesn't feel like tracking down a particular vampire.

The Hitler channel is Satan's work.
Grey langurs came over to steal something, only to be overcome by terror when they realized that they were stealing +grey langur bone gauntlets+.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4