Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anybody feel like playing some Minecraft?  (Read 1299 times)

XhAPPYSLApX

• Bay Watcher
  • Making a big thing this time
    • View Profile
Anybody feel like playing some Minecraft?
« on: October 11, 2014, 06:10:27 pm »

Like just regular run of the mill minecraft, and someone else would have to set up the server, because my internet connection sucks :/

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody feel like playing some Minecraft?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 06:16:30 pm »

feel like playing some Minecraft?

regular run of the mill minecraf

I would be delighted to play regular, run of the mill unmodded vanilla survival SMP minecraft. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people on bay12 who interpret "regular run of the mill" to mean civcraft. Or who interpret "unmodded" to mean "no mods are installed now, but we'll install them later." Or who interpret "hardcore mode, survival" to mean "let's give out console and creative mode access to people." Or who interpret "no griefing, no stealing" to mean "Wait...did somebody rob me? Oh! That was me, I just emptied out a double chest of cobblestone and half a dozen stacks of iron from your base, and didn't leave a sign and only mentioned it when you asked because I didn't think you'd mind. Also, don't worry about those villagers mucking up the inside of your base. I killed them. You didn't really need diamond picks anyway."

I recommend finding a different community. Bay12 sometimes gets kind of dumb when it comes to minecraft.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
Re: Anybody feel like playing some Minecraft?
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 07:12:49 pm »

Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.