Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Mall Fight: Re-Loaded: Not Fit For Continuation  (Read 9085 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: Re-Loaded, Re-Booted, RE: That thing (0/8)
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2014, 10:58:23 am »

Special Skill: CQC Expert
+1 to Sight/Noticing shit, and, well, CQC.

Special Skill: Vicious Capitalist
Uh...

+1 to Persuasion and Intimidation?

Special Skill: Lasers of Doom 
Despite that I doubt I'll toss you in here, unless I feel a bit ambitious today, how do +1 to Complex (Scientific) Weapons, and Lazer-Based weapons sound?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:02:09 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 12:38:28 pm »

Despite that I doubt I'll toss you in here, unless I feel a bit ambitious today, how do +1 to Complex (Scientific) Weapons, and Lazer-Based weapons sound?
Sounds good.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: Re-Loaded, Re-Booted, RE: That thing (8/8) (Pending Reserves)
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 02:35:42 pm »

Char will be up in a moment, sorry for the wait.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 02:48:30 pm »

Special Skill: Vicious Capitalist
Uh...

+1 to Persuasion and Intimidation?

Will there be any Economics or Business in the game? I was going for that.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 02:58:10 pm »

Fuck it, I'll give you that. +1 to persuasion and business sound good?

Special Skill: Explosives(Anything to do with their making or use)
Inventory: Remote Detonator, 10x Remote Activators(Attach a Remote Activators to anything to activate it remotely using the detonator, be a door, bomb, bottomless pit.) Hard Hat(Worn)
I'll give you the hard hat, but...maybe cut down the 10 to, say, 5. Besides, other than various anamatronic displays and food machines/sports machines, there's not going to be too much to activate. Not many bottomless pits, major doors, bombs not thrown by other players. You think you'd be good with 5 or are you hard-set on 10?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 03:03:14 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 03:02:30 pm »

Yep, thank you.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »

Inventory: Remote Detonator, 10x Remote Activators(Attach a Remote Activators to anything to activate it remotely using the detonator, be a door, bomb, bottomless pit.) Hard Hat(Worn)
I'll give you the hard hat, but...maybe cut down the 10 to, say, 5. Besides, other than various anamatronic displays and food machines/sports machines, there's not going to be too much to activate. Not many bottomless pits, major doors, bombs not thrown by other players. You think you'd be good with 5 or are you hard-set on 10?
I'm good with 5. My idea is I make my own things, and use them. Besides, malls have steel security doors to cover the windows and entrance over every store. Like this.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2014, 06:49:13 pm »

I'm good with 5. My idea is I make my own things, and use them. Besides, malls have steel security doors to cover the windows and entrance over every store. Like this.

Well, I'm afraid this isn't your everyday mall...But I'm glad you're happy with 5. I'm sure you'll have plenty of uses for them over time.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 03:02:17 am »

Name: RaNDM
User: The Same
Special Skill: +1 to EXTREMELY Complex Weaponry, and a 1/20 chance of getting a +1 to ANY roll.
Abilities: None
Inventory: Wallet Fetch Modus (Portal Gun), Poké Ball (Zapdos)
Injuries: None
Deaths: 0
Kills: 0
Achievements: 0
Reason for returning to the mall: He says he came to find an old friend. But time will tell if he is driven by conceit...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:20:15 am by RaNDM »
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 01:30:31 pm »

Okay so it seems that we'll have four returning people (So far):

TCM
GraveHaunter
Yoink (Debatable, if they don't get a sheet in by this weekend, when I'll start this up, then werty892 will take their place.)
RaNDM

Which leaves the other four spots for Beirus, NAV, SaberTooth, and Hawk132! Any other returning people will be able to join in once the game starts, as will the other people on my 'Waitlist'. It's pretty much gonna work in that at times I see fit, I'll just toss one of ya in there. Returning players will get precedence over new ones, but I'll be sure to get most, if not all of you guys into the mall at some point or another!

I'll start this up this weekend!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 01:06:17 am »

Name: Tara McScara
User: Yoink
Special Skill: Catty insults and/or Yogic Agility (I can't decide halp)
Abilities: None
Inventory: An incredibly tacky designer handbag of recent manufacture, with numerous pockets all filled with whatever useless junk a woman in her late twenties desperately clinging to her youth might see fit to put in it. Including a lead pipe, apparently a keepsake from a certain mall she visited once in the past...
Injuries: None
Deaths: 0
Kills: 0
Achievements: 0
Reason for coming/returning to the mall: Terrified at the thought of getting old and fat as she nears 30 years of age, Tara has moved from one phase of bitchiness to another, trading short skirts, underage drinking and fast food for yoga pants, pilates and a low-fat, anti-aging diet involving a whole bunch of plants and seeds she's only just learned to pronounce.

Years of expensive therapy (paid for by Nacho, of course) having bleached most of her horrific mall-related memories from her mind, Tara decides to drag her luchador boyfriend (who she likes to show off wherever possible when he's not busy wrestling, he is quite a catch after all) back to the mall, to attend a book signing of 'Dieting To Not Die Yet', the latest book from a her current favourite nutritionist/author.
The guy who ran the evil things in the mall is dead and gone, right? Surely a book signing can't be too dangerous? She just has to have a signed coffee to show off at her next yoga meetings, after all. Maybe Tara just doesn't remember quite how terrible her last trip to The Mall was...

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2014, 03:08:09 am »

Any ideas what my other bonus/special skill can be?  I'm pretty open to suggestions.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 11:29:49 am »

Well, If I remember correctly, your Special Skill before was Hand-To-Hand, and we decided that Brute Strength included things like Lifting Shit and Pushing shit and throwing shit. And then hand-to-hand, which is really just unarmed stuff. That okay still?

As for Tara...Intimidation and Acrobatics? Yoga's become an incredible thing these days, I wouldn't be surprised if Tara could do some fucking Cirque du Soleil shit here.

And...that settles it. TCM, GraveHaunter, Yoink, RaN, Beirus, NAV, SaberTooth, and Hawk will be our starting players! I'll try to get the first turn up as soon as I can/get around to it. :D

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 04:58:28 pm »

Works for me!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7