Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]

Author Topic: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Game Over: Town (+martyr) victory!  (Read 165640 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Flabort's High Powered BYOR: Game Over: Town (+martyr) victory!
« Reply #1155 on: October 08, 2014, 06:17:31 pm »

Wow I just went back and read that.

Totes called you Toaster.

I even had this whole thing written up to accuse you come daybreak.

And then the lyncher bombed you.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: October 08, 2014, 10:15:30 pm »

Oh, and my initial role:

4maskwolf
Alignment: Brother-Ally
Wincon: You win when the resident Brother wins.

You are a great friend to the local brother. You're not sure who's brother he is, but you'd like to help him.
Also, you picked a Shakeragian Role and a reference role. So here's some fun powers to go with them!

The Flabort's BYOR role that causes annoyance and aggravation to everyone else [Shakeragian]
(Auto) Annoy Investigators: As long as you are alive and retain this ability, any informative role returns the result of "Troll".
(Auto) Agravate Voters: Each time somebody changes their vote, a "ghost" vote is left on the player they had previously been voting. Only one ghost vote exists per player, so if their vote is moved again previous ghost votes are removed.
(Day) Pester Target [Target]: Your target's next post must include text in Cyan, or they lose their powers for a cycle.

Shakerag did it [Shakeragian]
(Auto) Shakerag Did it!: In reference to BYOR 13, you have several other powers that Shakerag had. This particular power, though, allows you to continue posting and voting after you're dead.
(Auto) Sorry!: While you are alive, only one player chosen randomly from the players that died that night dies.
(Auto) Aggravation: While you are alive, all players roleflip as Shakerag Did It Again.
(Auto) The Game of Life: You may talk in the deadchat as soon as it opens while alive.
Alignment: Shakerag Did It Again
(Auto) Of course he did: He did.

You also grabbed the following roles:
Canadian House of Commons Hansard [Canadian Governmental Department]
(Night) Debating Squad [Target]: You send a team of Canadian Senators to debate with your target whether they're doing the right thing. You learn from the Senators who they targeted with what, and their alignment.

UBC Press [Canadian Governmental Department]
(Auto) Rich Canadian History: You have 1 vote for each 3 remaining Canadian Governmental Department roles remaining, rounded down (this starts at 6 votes).

Robot
(Auto) Assimilate Device: When you are targeted by an ability, you have a 50% chance of gaining that ability.

Food
(Auto) Edible: When you are first targeted by an ability, you lose this role and the person who targeted you gains an auto that may or may not be helpful or harmful.

Webadict [Bay12er]
(Auto) The Master of BYOR Design: Your powers are not affected by Shakeragian, Canadian Governmental Department, or Elemental roles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kirby_%28character%29
(Night) Inhale [Target]: You inhale your target, filling your mouth. You learn all about a random role they possess. You cannot inhale a target if your mouth is full.
(Night) Swallow: You swallow the person you inhaled, emptying your mouth. They die and you gain the role you learned about.
(Night) Star Spit [Target]: You spit out your swallowed foe, emptying your mouth. Your target dies.

Radagast the Brown.
(Auto) The Wizard at One with Nature: You aren't affected by being roleblocked, and may use your actions normally.

Ebola
(Night) Contract Disease [Target]: Your target gets Ebola. They die the next night. This cannot be protected against.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: October 09, 2014, 05:31:40 am »

Dropping anvils is always the best choice.

Which is why I tried to make my "subtle" clues to Tiruin as blatantly obvious as I could. :P
Which I still did an awful job at...
Oh pffy!
I guessed them all right, didn't I? :D
I'm unsure where you did an awful job at it.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 09, 2014, 11:55:34 am »

Dropping anvils is always the best choice.

Which is why I tried to make my "subtle" clues to Tiruin as blatantly obvious as I could. :P
Which I still did an awful job at...
Oh pffy!
I guessed them all right, didn't I? :D
I'm unsure where you did an awful job at it.
Well, it seemed to me like I was doing an awful job at it.
But it got across, in any case. :P
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 09, 2014, 01:42:48 pm »

I never got my Aristocrats joke.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78]