Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538]

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.  (Read 275279 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. Epilogue F: Improbable.
« Reply #8055 on: June 16, 2018, 10:00:43 am »

And the Improbability Drive stopped working.

Catherine took a look around and everything seemed... normal. No numbers running around, no spirits or doors running around. The lab was a bit of a mess though, with glass shards and equipment strewn around, doors blown open, flaming rocks on the floor and ceiling... And Nikolai jogging towards her.

: Catherine! You did it! Because you did it, right? I'm not sucked into a world of weirdness?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8056 on: June 16, 2018, 10:03:28 am »

"I pressed the button labeled 'off', and I stopped being attacked by assorted shards of glass, doors, mysterious figures, and random numbers, so I believe so. It was... very strange in here up until a minute ago."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: June 16, 2018, 10:07:10 am »

: Finally! This was a terrible idea. Look at this mess! I think I'll stick to some more classic teleportation methods... What about you? What are you going to do?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8058 on: June 16, 2018, 10:16:19 am »

"Well, now I mean to see if I can convince Harlan to come here, since we've been dating... otherwise, more research, I suppose. I've learned a lot in my travels and I think I can put it into proper theories with practical applications. And in the more immediate future, I mean to read all of your notes on flying machines. As promised."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour IC thread. The End.
« Reply #8059 on: June 16, 2018, 10:24:28 am »

: Hehe, of course of course. I think another one of your friends took an interest on the airship itself, they're complicated pieces of work so I'm gonna explain some things to you before. First! The flux capacitor...

And so, after Nikolai talked Catherine's ear off, she was once again back with Harlan. After his last job with Harold the pair had enough money to secure the future of their unborn daughter, and her research opened up the way for mages to diversify their options regarding taking a hit.

Thus finally ends the stories of this particular group, but it wouldn't be the only occasion where the world was in dire need of heroes.

~~~~THE END~~~~
;<;
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538]